• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Many congratulations Amric.

Ah, Amric. Fine choice indeed. Congratsmy dear chap :cool:

Congratulations, Amric :)

Grats Amric

Congratulations Amric! ! :D

most certainly well deserved! ! :cool:

Very appropriate choice, nicely done! Congrats, Amric!

What is the average posts per day ratio that you need to formulate so you’ll became fan of the week? Just kidding, I know quality matters more then quantity… :rolleyes: or was it the other way around, anyway congrats, Amric!

Congrats Amric!

Thanks, RV....Color me surprised to say the least. I don't have the time I used to to peruse all the great works that are on the forums. I wish I did...a faster internet connection, computer, and the TIME, most of all to really get further into the real quality writing that goes on around here.

I try to keep up with certain AARs in most of the forums....I DO try to periodically say well done even in the ones I don't put indepth comments in....On the ones I DO post indepth comments it is usually to help a high quality writer become even better. Which is not to say I am the best writer out here...Far from it, in fact. But I like to think I'm a fair writer and capable of critiquing and helping a writer improve his skills...Some people, like Director, Coz1, Mett, and others it isn't so much making better as it is showing my support and perhaps a little helping with certain aspects, such as food<of which I am justifiably proud that I believe I DO write the best food scenes in a historical fashion> or perhaps fighting scenes.

I find it is important to keep encouraging writers, old timers and newcomers alike. It helps them to continue when they get an encouraging word along with some critiques on how they can improve certain aspects of their writing. Some ask for such, others get it anyway. I can't help myself. In fact by typing something in depth that shows that you DID read the story as you discuss how you liked it or how it can be improved....Granted, I don't do a LOT of critiquing, per se. More along the lines of how much I liked certain parts of the latest update....Things of that nature.

There's nothing wrong with just posting 'good update', or 'great stuff'. But periodically it is nice to post more and show how much you really enjoy a story that a writer is pouring his/her heart and soul into. There are a great many talented people on these forums who are writing some truly incredible stuff. I wish I could read it all. But I can't. What I do read, I enjoy. I try to make sure the writers know that I am enjoying the story.

Believe, as a writer as well as a fan, there is nothing that brings more joy to a writer's heart than seeing that people ARE enjoying what you do. Having lots of views is great as well, but nothing truly makes a writer's soul fill with happiness at someone telling him/her that the latest update was good stuff or that a certain character has done such and such and deserves something good or bad to happen to them.

I've turned a thank you into a lengthy post on commenting. I apologize. Again, RV, thank you and thanks to all of you who have congratulated me. I appreciate it.

Amric said:
I apologize.
Don't. It was great and more or the less summed up every important aspects of being an active reader on the forum.

Oh, I'll forget: congrats :) .