• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats Rotten Venetic

Congratulations!

Congrats!

Congratulations, Rotten Venetic :)

Congrats guy with the very cool name.

Congratualations, Rotten Venetic! Quite an honor to have been chosen by the Chief.

Vann

Congratulations, Rotten Venetic!

Rensslaer

:cool: Congrats :cool:

Finally, my answer

Hi. I'm not that big around this forum (yet) but thanks for the fan of the week ( :cool: ).

I only stumbled on this thread by accident, looking for AAR's.
Veldmaarschalk said:
Congratulations Rotten Venetic

And please tell us, or at least me, what does that nick mean ?

It is actually a bastardization of my self-appointed nickname of simply Rotten, because I am lazy and sometimes lethargic (as I put it in those moments, I am rotting). As I thought there was already a Rotten on the boards I chose to add something. Previously I'd been adding a 001 at the end but I wanted to do something diffrent, so I chose 'venetic' to reflect my opinion on my position in this world. I am the venetic, the gai-jin who doesn't really belong or wants to belong. It also reflects the fact that I stumbled on this forum by sheer coincidence, much like this thread, and as a newcommer at least and even now I am pretty much an outsider (this has to do with the fact that I have not made a mod for any game or an AAR).

Right now I hate to think how bad I would've feeled if I stumbled on this thread after my week was done and seen people here comment on how inconsiderate I am not to answer. Thanks, God, I guess this is Your hand!

Singleton Mosby said:
Congrats guy with the very cool name.

Walter: I haven't made up my mind yet myself.

Crusaderknight, Rensslaer, Vann, Veldmaarschalk, Singleton Mosby, Bismark1, Grim Reaper, annonymous4401, Duke of Wellington, Lord E, Walter Model: Thanks for your warmth. I wish you all, not to be lucky, as every man makes his own luck(unless he's an idiot) and every woman her own (unless she's an idiot), but the best of health and, as the Chinese saying goes, to live interesting lives.

Lastly but not leastly, Chief Ragusa: Thanks for your over-recognition of my feeble efforts. It is not every day that I am honoured thus inside a community, especially one as big as the Paradox forums posters.

Also, hurrah to Paradox for making games that attract the better side of the human species :D :D and I hope I shan't forget to name a worthy successor four days from now.

Congratulations Rotten Venetic! ! :)

Whoops, belated cograts Rotten Venetic. Must, pay, closer attention! :eek:o

And I like the description of the thought process involved behind choosing your name; it's a lot more than went into mine. ;)

Thanks. Now, since it's sunday, I'm to announce the next FotW. I didn't have as much time to spend on the computer these days but my mind is made up on a guy who is always present and mostly supportive. He's been FotW before but he earned another one fully (at least since I'm here).

Congratulations, once again, Amric!

Well done Amric :)

Congratulations Amric. This is very much deserved, especially given your time constraints over the past year and change. A great fan, and a longstanding one too! :D