• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, it's that time! Thank you all again for this wonderful surprise.

My successor has also not held this prestigious award in some time, and I find it surprising in that I've always found his comments welcome, pertinent and meaningful. Personally I think he is one of AARland's unsung heroes. Please join me in congratulating

Chief Ragusa!

I have been remiss in my congratulatory duties in this thread for some time, but I had to come out of hiding to congratulate CatKnight and Chief Ragusa. Splendid speech there, CK. Both of you exemplify the term comentAARy.

Vann

Congrats! :)

Absolutely!

Congratulations, Chief Ragusa!

Not only has he actively and regularly commented in almost everything I've written, but he also "keeps me honest" with quips about how I might not have done things quite right, which are always entertaining to read, and good to think about. :)

Rensslaer

Congratulations!

Congratulations, Chief Ragusa! I always see you all over the place, there is no slowing down for you, is there? :) I've found the Chief to be an insightful commenter, often strongly opinionated about the successes (or failures) in the story he's discussing, but always backing up his opinions with reasoned explanations.

Congrats Chief Ragusa, very well deserved! You're one of those people that really keep AAR commentary alive, both by post quantity (+regularity) and quality. I love to have your comments in my AARs and, like Rensslaer said, it's good to have someone keeping you honest: I find that if I forget something important (either in the game or in the writeup), the Chief will probably point it out. :D

Nice choice. Congratulations, Chief Ragusa! :)

Thanks CatKnight for the honour of the fan of the week award. I can honestly say that it caught me by surprise. Only last week I was thinking that I wouldn't be awarded it again, because I wasn't posting in enough AARs I await Beyond Tanneberg IV with baited breath. As fans we get to share in the triumphs of the writAArs and commiserate with them over their setbacks. I marvelled at Prawnstar's magnificent tribal world conquest with the Golden Horde and remembmer where the tribal succession crises originated in Duke of Wellington's magnificent Golden Horde AAR in which massive revolts greeted each new Khan - events he modded in. I've laughed at the humour of AARs like P is for Portugal, been moved by the power of the writing in AARs by Amric and the narrative of coz1's AARs.

I reserve a special thanks for gameplay hints in the AARs of Rensslaer who makes each new release so accessible.

It's time to pass on the award for fan of the week. I 've chosen someone who hasn't won the award for a while, whose comments I find insightful and comments in quite a wide range of AARs. I give you The Arch Mede.

Congrats The Arch Mede, a great commenter with a deep insight on Paradox games. :D

Nice choice. Congratulations The Arch Mede!