• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
:cool: Congratulations, the Yogi! :cool:

Congratulations, Yogi! As mentioned before, your other activities in benefit of AAR-land outweigh any self-perceived shortcomings in commentAARy. Now, if only you had time to finish TEATL...

Vann

Congratulations, The Yogi :)

Congrats The Yogi!

Congratulations!

Congratulations again, TheYogi!

Just a reminder that we usually pass this along on Mondays to another deserving winner!

Also, a brief comment about AARs or fan-related stuff you find interesting and would like to recommend is a not-always-realized tradition! :D

Rensslaer

Time to choose a Fan of the Week, and fortunately I have it easy. There's a reader who has been a long time fan of one of my stories, who has never ceased to amaze me with his insights into the story, his almost unerringly useful and spot on commentary and general level of involment (borderline stalkerish ;)). Unfortunately for him he hasn't been visiting many other AARs that I know of, so he has so far been passed over for this award.

Time to correct that; I hereby pass on the Fan of the Week accolade to Simon_Jester!

As for the short speech, I'm afraid I'll have to pass. For the last two weeks my two brothers and I have been emptying my mothers house. I barely have five minutes to eat. I regret this, maybe I can make it up with an AARlander article on the matter of fans some time in the future?

Last edited:
Congratulations!

Congratulations :D

Congratulations!

Gratz! :)

Congratulations Simon Jester :)