• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Many congratulations.

Congratulations, Rich-Love!

I have been meaning to drop in on your AAR and see how you're developing it... Fascinating premise.

But congratulations, especially, on your Fanship!

Rensslaer

Congrads Rich Love, good job !! :D

Congratulations, rich-love! :)

Nice work, rich-love. Congrats!

Thank you all for your congrats, and I hope you enjoyed reading my AAR (and if you didn't, for shame!)

-------------------------------

To continue the tradition, I'd like to nominate Karl Martell as this week's Fan of the Week. Karl was very active early on in my AAR, offering lucid and clever suggestions for my next moves. To Karl!

Thank you very much, Rich-Love!

And congratulations, Karl Martell!!!

This is a great choice! I see Karl ALL OVER the HOI forums, and perhaps elsewhere, too. A very active member who comments, etc.

Rensslaer

Well, Karl...what can i say about him?

His thorough analysis of each update has given many a writAAR a good idea, which he has later exploited. He can provide a better overview, notice things that the writAAR didn't. This, naturally, works better in gameplay AAR's, but he is heavily engaged in the debates going on in The Third Empire and Yogi's AAR's.

Keep it up, Karl Martell. I don't know what else to say. Absolutely more deserved than a lot of us :cool:

Congratulations, Karl Martell! :)

Congratulations Karl Martell.

Well done Karl Martell, congratulations :)

Erm... Does Karl know he's won? Does he even know where to find the place? :D

This is as much an educational experience for some winners, as it is an honor! ;)

Rensslaer

kenneththegreat said:
Well, Karl...what can i say about him?

His thorough analysis of each update has given many a writAAR a good idea, which he has later exploited. He can provide a better overview, notice things that the writAAR didn't. This, naturally, works better in gameplay AAR's, but he is heavily engaged in the debates going on in The Third Empire and Yogi's AAR's.

Keep it up, Karl Martell. I don't know what else to say. Absolutely more deserved than a lot of us :cool:

Aye Karl's insight are always welcome, and his ideas mean he's something of a ghostwriter at times ;)

Congratulations Karl! Most deserved! :D