• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats British Imperial! Have a merry christmas

Excellent choice. Congrats.

Congratulations

Congratulations :D - salutes -

Congratulations, BritishImperial!

Please, tell us something about yourself and the AARs you read and comment on!

Also, for those of you who are needing to know who's received the award, I've now updated the index AND cross-indexed so you know how many times everyone's gotten it, etc.).

Rensslaer

Congrats, BritishImperial ;)

Well done BritishImperial, congratulations :)

Congrats BritishImperial!

Thanks Rensslaer!

I presume that it is me that has been nominated, rather than any other BritishImperial that may be lurking around??? if so, thanks a lot Trek, it means a lot to know that my comments are brightening up everybody's forum lives :D I don't know where you got the idea that i'm away from, though, i'm still here, though i wish i could have gone away...

Thanks for the many congratulations, and i'm sorry i've taken so long to say anything - i would have had no idea i'd even been nominated if i hadnt randomly (for only about the third time) looked down the general discussions list and saw my own name! (i assume this is because i was thought to be away, and so forgiveness is yours) So cheers, i'll say my little bit of life story and then leave you in peace.

I'm an 18 year old bloke from England who loves his country very much :p I'm working to study at uni next year, preferably Contemporary Military and International History at Salford (i used my activities here as an example of how much i am interested in the subject).
My favourite aars at the moment are Trekaddict's excellent Against All Odds which is arguably his best yet, and Gaiasabre11's Les Flammes des Tenebres which is unlike anything i've ever read before, and well worth a look. So i prefer narrative aars, mainly because they are more interesting than a load of screenshots, though i have a huge list of subscriptions of every sort. I've recently begun to venture into the Victoria forum on the odd occasion too. anyway, enough about me.

Nomination time, and this is the difficult bit. I'm going to say Kurt_Steiner, since he seems to have sensible and non-spammy comments in a lot of aars i've been reading lately. Hope he hasnt just had it. So congrats Kurt.

Congrats Kurt_Steiner!

Congrats! Bet you the 4th win feels as good as the 1st. ;)