• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations enkuush :)

Gratz on my behalf as well.

Seven days passed since I have became Fan of the Week. I want to pass it to Junuxx. He is nearing to get his B.A degree. So I want him wish the best of all along with this honour!

I think he is the one who deserves it because he always active and helpful in the forum. Also I have to mention he has done lot's work in wiki of EU3 and other things.

Hereby I award the next Fan of the Week to Junuxx!

Congrats Junuxx, extremely well deserved. I'd have given it to you as well.

Also, congrats to Enkhuush: a very good choice.;)

Congrats!

Congratulations Junuxx!

Congrats! I'm glad to see this, as Junuxx was in my "final 3" when I was making my choice.

Congrats Junnux...!

T

Congrats Junuxx! To those of you who do not visit the EU3 wiki, Junuxx is very active there. In fact, he has just recently been made one of the wiki administrators.

Junuxx was actually the first name that came to mind when I was thinking about choosing a Fan of the Week. However, seeing as this is in the 'AARs and Fanfiction' category and that this award seems primarily geared towards those fans who support AARs, I chose not to nominate him. If there was a general FOTW award, Junuxx probably would have received it quite a while ago.

Thanks everyone for the congrats and kind words! Thanks enkhuush, I appreciate the gesture :cool:

Now I really must finish my AAR!

You're welcome. But wait, finish it after your exam. ;)

Edited: Also I have given this award to Junuxx in hopes to he will visit other parts of forum (Will you? :p). I for always visits other games' forums though not posts. Time to go out to -25 outside world.

Last edited: