• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I am reply #1000!

Anyway, I think that grundius deserves it because he replies in people's AARs and he has even made time to do the 'special' ruler style AAR which is where ever player has to be the ruler in line, so say DoW was Zsigmond he dies and then Grundius may take the next ruler.

I whole heartedly agree with DoW's choice.

Very much deserved! Congrats Grundius! :)

Congratulations Grundius :)

Thanks Duke.

Thanks to all other writers of the fun AARs - you know who you are ;) - that I have followed.

Good luck to anybody who's up for writing one, show a good deal of gameplay and a fun story and I will be there to comment - most of the time ;) .

Oh, and guys.. thanks for being a great community and thanks for all the compliments.. you're making me blush... :D

Well done.

Congrats, Grundius! Well deserved.

Walter Model said:
..he has even made time to do the 'special' ruler style AAR which is where ever player has to be the ruler in line, so say DoW was Zsigmond he dies and then Grundius may take the next ruler.

Well, it was not exactly my idea, but thanks anyway :D.

Congrats Grundius

Congratulations, Grundius!

Thoughtful comments are important, and valued!

Rensslaer

Congratulations Grundius ! ! :cool:

Congratulations Grundius.

Walter Model said:
1400 posts may not be much, having joined in 2001, but every one of those post was probably a good one, and not wastefully spent.

I joined in 2001 and posted maybe 20 or 30 times. Only relatively recently I've started to post more frequently. The message may not always have amounted to much, but sometimes, just an acknowledgement of the AAR writer's efforts is enough. So, to every lurker that can read this: POST in your favourite AAR. Let the writers know you like it!

BTW didn't my week end last sunday? Not that I don't like all the nice comments :D....

Duke of Wellington said:
You need to select someone else to pass it on to.

Oops! Somewhere I knew that :wacko: .

As for Fan of the Week, I do not know if he is still active on the Forums, but I select Mr. Capiatlist. During my AARing days - my Burgundy AAR - he was one of the regular posters, and of those regulars he is one of the few that has not been -to the best of my knowledge- Fan of the Week before. Hereby, Mr Capiatlist, Congratulations!

Wow... I am stunned... especially with how long ago that AAR ended... it is still one of my favourites...

Thank you, Grundius for the honor! I was surprised to find that PM in my box... especially with my recent inactivity (which has been perking up lately).

I didn't even really know this award existed... but it makes sense... during the Mega-Campaign, I felt like I was driven by the readers, who seemed to show much interest in it, so I feel good knowing I helped someone in the same way.