• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well done Emperor Ike, congratulations :)

Congrats, Emperor Ike!

Yes, Sunday pm or Monday am are the usual times to pass it along. Might as well wait for the cycle to come around.

Thanks for supporting the WritAARs and the Forum!

Rensslaer

May i present the Fan of Week Kurt_Steiner!
He has been "loyal :D " commenter in my AAR, so yes he is one of the commenters and i hope he will continue on this path, so im sorry that i dont have anything else to say but i say Congrats!

Emperor Ike said:
May i present the Fan of Week Kurt_Steiner!
He has been "loyal :D " commenter in my AAR, so yes he is one of the commenters and i hope he will continue on this path, so im sorry that i dont have anything else to say but i say Congrats!

Thank you! No need to add anything else ;)

A million bucks wouldn't hurt, though

:D

Veldmaarschalk said:
Congratulations Kurt Steiner ! A somewhat belated birthday gift :)

So do I need to find a fan, now? Well... I need to write an update, first, then :rofl:

Kurt_Steiner said:
So do I need to find a fan, now? Well... I need to write an update, first, then :rofl:

No, you have a week to find a new 'fan of the week', he doesn't have to comment on your AAR's this week or last week. So someone you think, that deserves the title

Congratulations indeed.

Congrats Kurt!

Veldmaarschalk said:
No, you have a week to find a new 'fan of the week', he doesn't have to comment on your AAR's this week or last week. So someone you think, that deserves the title

Then I have some good fans to choose... good, good... I had read the old thread, but it seems that something elluded me... No problem... :D

Thank you all for your kindness, by the way!

Mmmh... Now I think... I would bet that I'm the first Spamiard/Spaniard/Catalan who wins this prize... Mmmh... :D

Congrats Kurt! Let me know if you get that million bucks; I'll start posting a LOT more if that's the new prize for FotW! :D

Yes, congratulations on a well deserved fan. May it keep you cool and refreshed...for reading, that is. ;)

VILenin said:
Congrats Kurt! Let me know if you get that million bucks; I'll start posting a LOT more if that's the new prize for FotW! :D

I bet that if this is true, you won't be the only one :D

Well done Kurt_Steiner, congratulations :)