• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Many belated congratulations to Volksmarchall, I simply cannot imagine a more perfect successor to the likes of Stuyvesant when it comes to both quality and quantity of comments.

Congratz Kurt! well deserved I'm sure

Congratulations, Kurt! Pizzas all round!

Sent him a PM.

I'm sorry for my absence and bad memory here. To atone for that, here you have qnother vixtim... Er... Fan ofche week.

Sir Humphrey, it's your turn!!!

Congrats!

Congratulations Sir Humphrey!

Well done, Sir Humphrey! In the best tradition of the Civil Service!

Without wishing to be excessively precise, and fully realising the concomitant benefits of a degree of deliberate ambiguity, I would put forward for clarification the issue of identify, to whit which of the many outstanding candidates is in fact the subject of this well deserved celebration?

While the Prima Facie case for it being Sir Humphrey unquestionably appears formidable, yet it must be admitted that the countervailing argument is not without merit. Specifically the fact the gentleman in question has been absent since February would appear to lay upon the logical and semantic resources of the English language a heavier burden than they can reasonably be expected to bear.

Or to put in language Sir Humphrey Appleby would never use; shouldn't the Fan of the Week actually be H.Appleby? I realise probing the mind of Kurtie is a dangerous and unwise venture at the best of times, but I think that's who he actually meant, and indeed what he said here - Here.

Certainly if it is that gentlemen I fully endorse the award as richly deserved.

Wise words from the esteemed gentleman from Londonshire. However, we are left with the vexing situation that one proclamation was made in this very thread, whilst a competing proclamation was issued in a different thread. Unless a definitive verdict can be obtained from Mssr. Steiner himself, I propose a split FotW award for both Sir Humphrey and H.Appleby (in the spirit of the 1993 NBA All-Star game MVP trophy, that was shared between John Stockton and Karl Malone).

Regardless of the resolution, congratulations to either/both winner(s).

Maybe someone should approach both with a PM, and the first one to respond here nominates the next fan of the week?
Remember we have 52 weeks a year...

Reactions:
Congrats!!