• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks a triple-quadrillion, Dragonizer and thank you so much, guys (Dziękuę bardzo, Fyregecko oops I guess I should not have said that :unsure: )! It is a great honour, and with it comes a great responsibility as Spiderman says if not being squeezed by Dr. Octopus out of his breath at the moment. I will do my best to uphold your (probably inaccurate) opinion about me and pass it off to worthier hands when my term is up. Cheers!

Very well deserved. Momento Mori has always been a great contributor to my AARs, and I'm sure he is to many others too! :)

Unfortunately Momento Mori is busy so the mods have agreed to pass this on for him. I like to pass it to robb1993 a relatively new but very active commentator (here and the main forums). Almost all his posts add something to the AAR he posts in and he is active across most of AArland.

so greet your new Fan of the Week: robb1993

Congratulations robb1993! Keep up the good work!

Time to get this moving, awarded by the mods again.

We've decided to pass this on to someone who's an active readAAR, leaving insightful and positive comments (not to mention that he's a great writAAR as well). Overall, one of our finest mainstays in recent years.

So congratulations Ashantai, enjoy your time as Fan of the Week!

Thanks guys! :)

I know how hard it is to write a long AAR, so I greatly respect those who do as well!

Congratulations, Ashantai!

Now, how about a new AAR? :)

Congrats Ashantai!

Congratulations Ashantai!

It's coming next month! I'm up to 1730 in the game part. :D

Thanks for your congrats. :)