• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry for the delay, I was dasbooted from the internet over memorial day and hence.

The Fan of the Week this week is... WelshDude, for his participation in BBB's The Presidents. After decades of Whiggery, Welshdude defeated my beloved party to bring the Democrats back to the White House.

Welshdude, take a bow! (and empty your inbox...)

Congrats WelshDude!

Congratulations WelshDude!

Congratulations!

Well done! Congratulations WelshDude!

Congratulations

Thank you for the fantastic honour, even though I only learned of it an hour ago (my fault, no one else's).

It really is a tough choice, there really are so many people who make AARLand special. The fan I have decided to nominate gets it for his great contribution in the early stages of Attack77's AAR. He (though it may be a she) was up-front, straight to the point and not at all negative. He was incredibly informative, and it was a pleasure to discuss the AAR with him. And so, for Fan of the Week, I nominate...

Seek75!

Congrats Seek75!

Congratulations See-- ...oh, right.

Hehe, thanks. I didn't even know this existed until I saw WelshDude's PM :p The mods don't seem to agree with you on the negativity bit (I've gotten a couple of warnings to show for my radicalism :wacko:), but then again I suppose it's rather hard not to go all-out with an AAR like that :D. Also, I would like to clarify that I am indeed a he.