• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations, knul!

Congrats! :)

Well done knul! Congratulations :)

It's a hard choice, with so many active and well-behaved contributers. My final choices were either Enewald or loki100, but seeing as Enewald has won this price so many times already, I choose loki100 as fan of the week of 5/8/2011. Congratulations, loki100!

Congrats again loki100!

It's a hard choice, with so many active and well-behaved contributers. My final choices were either Enewald or loki100, but seeing as Enewald has won this price so many times already, I choose loki100 as fan of the week of 5/8/2011. Congratulations, loki100!

thank you .... a nice surprise and much appreciated -- though I doubt I'll ever reach Enewald's overall activity rates.

Congratulations. You are having a good run of awards on all fronts recently.

Back so soon? ;) oh wait, your signature says it's been four months since your last FotW award. Still an impressively quick turnaround, though.

Congratulations on the award, it is well-deserved for someone who is so well-traveled through all the sections of these boards. :)

BIG fan! :)

Congratulations, Loki! Thanks for your kind comments and for fostering other authors also!

Rensslaer

Congratulations loki100! :)