• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats Nathan! :cool:

Congratulations, Nathan!

Many Felicitations :D

Excellent choice, Pippy. Nathan's a font of incisive commentAARy. Congratulations!

Vann

Congrats to El Pip and to Nathan Madien, who won whilst I was away.

Shouldn't this be passed along? It's been 11 days since it was presented to Nathan Madien.

Shouldn't this be passed along? It's been 11 days since it was presented to Nathan Madien.
It's not like we can pass it along for him......

I wonder why he hasn't even posted here though.....

Edit: I just sent him another PM to ask if he got my last one. I may have somehow sent it to the wrong person or something last time.

It's not like we can pass it along for him......

Sure, I know :) I just wondered if another reminder - which you now sent - was in order. Seeing that he has been around the forum recently and all.

Well it looks like we are just going to have to have whoever picked Nathan pick someone else.....
That would be me then. If no-one objects I'll nominate someone else Sunday, hopefully with better luck this time!

No objections I see, therefore I nominate Davout as fan of the week. Through his combination of loyalty in the face of unreasonable delays, endless (ish) patience as new ideas supplant promised updates and dogged cheer leading for the armoured appreciation association he's been an excellent commentator on the Butterfly Effect and doubtless elsewhere as well.

So in the name of tanks and all that is armoured on land I pass the award onto Davout!

Congratulations Davout! :)

Congratulations Davout! Well deserved.

Congratulations !!!

T