• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
As it seems that Hannibal Barca isn't able to nominate his successor...

I swear it, Kurty, I didn't know that the chainsaw was full working...

...due to unexpected problems...

and, who could have guessed that the machine gun had a full 2,500 rounds belt ready to fire?

...erm... and well, as someone has to do it...

I know, I know. I shouldn't have take out the pin out of the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch... But I had to put the grenade somewhere, and inside Hannibal's underwear looked as a good place to try!

...well, as I was saying, the nominated for the next Holy Hand Grenade of... erm... as the best fan of the week is...

demokratickid

because he's able to find a pun in pin of a grenade.:D

Congratulations , sir :D Well deserved !

Congratulations, demokratickid. You are definitely a great fan! Enjoy the week. :D

Congratulations demokratickid :)

The fondest of congratulations, demokratickid. The lenghts you go to to read a great many of AARs and to also leave comments in them makes you indeed highly deserving of this award.

Wow! Thanks you all very much for this Award! That makes it twice noe that I've won in as many months! I would like to thank, though, all the wonderful writers for providing such ample material to comment on! Also, a special thanks to Kurt for nominating me, I'm sure I can find a pun for the hand grenade, but my mind's in a bit of a mush right now... :D

@canonized- Thank you, old chap!
@robou- :rofl:
@coz1- Anytime, sir, yours is a great work!
@Veldmaarschalk-:rofl: Ah, my little OT debacle, and you remembered! :D
@Lord E- Thanks, sir!
@Fizzzay Money- Thank you!
@Enewald- :mad: :D
@asd21593- Thankyou! I didn'ty even need to scroll down, I remembered the digits in your user name from reading your wonderful AARs!
@The_Guiscard- That means a lot coming from my sworn enemy! :rofl:
@Emperor_krk- Ah! It is nice to see an old friend come around again. Many thanks, Emp!
@phargle-:rofl: A great big thanks, your phargy! :D

I should like to take this oppertunity to remind everyone that they should VOTE IN THE ACAs IMMEDIATELY!!!

Last edited:
Once again, thank you all for the fondest congratulations! Well, the time has come to select another deserving fan of the week, and by looking at the front page this gentleman has never won before! Although he'd wish not to say it, I've seen his name doting around the forums a bit recently, and so I believe a deserving fan. Thus, put your hands together for The_Guiscard! Congrats, The_Guiscard, you're Fan of the Week!

Perhaps you suddenly don't hate my AAR anymore? :D