• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, given that Kurt has the infamous "Peti" by his side, who can complain about his record?

Psst...I have pizzas...:D

Congratulations Kurt!

Well, tomorrow, if nothing happens, I'll nominate the new fan of the...

Me! Me! Me!

Peti, you're not a fan, your a fandog, and there is no prize for that category yet...

Shit... no pizza either?

Methinks no...

No? How can you be so cruel?

*turns and slams the door*

*some seconds go by*

*Peti returns and goes to the fridge, takes a pizza and goes away, farting before closing the door again*

At least he don't like beer.

Well, time for the prize to pass... I hate this situations because I hardly know what to say...

Let's make a try... I'm an endless reader, owner of an imaginary dog called Peti Niebla -most of you already know that- and a continuous presence of the AARland, always searching for new AARs and new chapters. In addition to good old Trekkie's, Canonized's, Haardrade's and Gaisabre11's AARs, Coomagosie's magnificent For Rome's Honor well worth a look and many hours of pleasure for you to enjoy. Let's not forget robou's Correspondece, of course...

Nomination time, Kurty...

Oh, thanks, Peti... I hate this moment. So many mates, just one to win... And the winner is...

Hannibal Barca2

because he not only provides very sensitive commets, but also very interesting suggestions to add new elements in the AARs -at least, in my case. So, there comes his time of Glory and Fame!!!!

Ave, Hannibal Barca2!

So odd saying "Ave" to a general from Cartago... :D ;)

Congratulations Kurt! and Congratulations Hannibal Barca2!

Great job HB2 :D Congratulations !

Congrats, HB! :)

Well done Hannibal Barca2!

Congratulations!

Congrats!

Grats Hannibal Barca2!!

'Bout time for a new fan, eh HB2? ;)