• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Alrightie everyone. I've thought long and hard about this one (read: fifteen minutes) and....

Mangudai is the chosen one! All hail Mangudai!

Congratulations !! :D

Congratulations!

Alright, thank you all. I don't know if germanpeon used his 15 minutes well, but I accept anyways. :p

I came to the forums as an EUIII player, but was slowly pulled towards the HoI2 side of the AARs, where almost all my comments can be found. It can be relaxing to talk with the writers and other commentators, and entertaining to mess around. Sometimes I learn new things and am challenged to think about certain subjects.

It's hard to highlight one AAR in particular. Besides the ones you see in my sig, I regularly visit The Setting Sun - Gotterdammerung, 1944 by Remble and Burning horizon - Third reich cooperative TRP AAR by Foxbat. The latter is a little more serious and restricted than other threads, but feel free to drop by if you feel you have some input.

None of the running EUIII AARs catch my interest, but there is one that could perhaps get its dose of T-virus soon, namely The Deconquista - A Granada AAR by Dysken. Amusing little thing.

Sooo... I will wander the forums to find a worthy successor.

Congratulations Mangu!

Originally posted by self-advertising SOB:
you should venture into EUIII AAR now, as there are a ton of good ones out. :D

Well, perhaps, as long as there's no Dutch seamen involved, I hate them.

I'm taking a break from EUIII all together until MMG2 comes out. Then we'll be talking! :cool:

Nice work, Mangudai. May the fan continue to keep you cool. :cool:

Congratulations Mangudai!

Congratulations Mangudai. Well done :)

Congrats Mangudai!

Congrats Mangudai! :)

Congratulations, Mangudai!

Thanks for helping to encourage all the writers around here! It means alot to us.

Rensslaer

Congratultions to both germanpeon and Mangudai.