• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats DerKaiser! :D

Congratulations DerKaiser !

Congratulations Derkaiser ! ! :cool:

Congratulations!

Great job, DerKaiser.

ComradeOm said:
All hail DerKaiser! Wait a minute... :D
:rofl:

Congratulations, DerKaiser!

Your comments and fanship (and emulation!) have meant alot to me!

Thanks

Rensslaer

gamelover100 said:
Congratulations, DerKaiser!
whoa, that is the most coherent spambot comment I've ever seen. :eek:

rcduggan said:
whoa, that is the most coherent spambot comment I've ever seen. :eek:
I was wondering about that too. I wonder if it grabbed the same text someone else posted, and just re-posted it. Dunno! :D

Rensslaer

Congratulations!

Ahahaha, another glorious victory for the divinely ordained monarch of no fixed address!

In all seriousness, I've often thought of myself as somewhat lax as regards fanship- though I've had my moments, but this pleasantly surprising award has spurred me on to up the tempo on my reading of other people's AARs. It's been well worth it so far! So there we have it, in a glorious retroactive achievement, the Fan of the Week Award has turned me into a better fan!

Thanks to all for the congratulations, and clearly gamelover100 was just inspired by the beauty and glory of my fandom, hence the coherence of his (her? its?) response! Yeah, that's got to be it...

I shall endeavour to find a successor worthy of assuming His Imperial Majesty's mantle once the week is out...

And remember to tell us a bit about yourself, what brought you to Paradox Games, what made you stay, what AARs you enjoy, what you write, etc.!

Rensslaer

Hurray for Derkaiser

Congratulations

Thank you again to Steed, Veldmaarschalk and stnylan!

Rensslaer said:
And remember to tell us a bit about yourself, what brought you to Paradox Games, what made you stay, what AARs you enjoy, what you write, etc.!

Rensslaer

Well, here goes then... I'm 17, Austrian/German/English and live in London. I'm big on history and a couple of years ago I saw an advert for Victoria and as it's a period I'm interested in I bought it- it remains my only Paradox game! (I think it's the only game on my computer too). I don't exactly remember how I found this forum- it may have been by accident while looking for cheats for the game or something :D! What made me stay was Rensslaer's Fire Warms The Northern Lands, which made me think I wanted to do something similar. I enjoy many AARs (I comment on more since this award), if you want to know which check my post on the AARland Choice Awards this quarter- which everyone should vote in. And I write The Golden Nation, which is about (a heavily embellished) California in the nineteenth century. It just won the Showcase Award, and it's a perfect time for new readers to jump into the narrative :D!

Anyway, enough about moi. Time to pass on the award! I'm giving it to someone who had it fairly recently, so apologies, but I think they're well deserving. I've seen the name popping up as a reader on several AARs, and this person's patronage gave me a huge boost of confidence, as well as some very detailed responses!

Congratulations: TheExecuter

Last edited:
Congrats The Executor! Well deserved, and even updated!:D

Congratulations TheExecuter !!

Congrats.