• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
so, time to pass this on (sob) and its not easy to choose as there are just so many people who make AarLand such a nice and informative place. Anyway, I'll pass it to someone who hasn't won in the last 3 years (& is thus richly overdue), whose posts I find helpful, informative and supportive of the respective AARs and authors .... I give you TheExecuter

before stepping aside, I'll use my place on the soapbox for one last thing ... if any of you are looking for new reading, or just to read about different games to the main collection, I can strongly recommend the AGEOD sub-forum, its got the Russian Civil War, the Seven Years War and I suspect some interesting Victorian era stuff just around the corner.

Congrats TheExecuter!

Congratulations, TheExecuter! I had noticed you around a bit more again lately, which is good in and of itself. You certainly deserve the award and I hope you'll continue to frequent these boards with your insightful comments. :)

Congrats! :)

Congratulations TheExecuter!

Rensslaer

A very belated congratulations to loki, a very worthy winner, and congratulations also to TheExecuter.

Well done TheExecuter! Congratulations :)

Thank you all so much for the honour, I know it really isn't deserved. I am in no way as accomplished a commentator as some others who reside on this board.

Thank you, loki for the recognition, and thank you so much for your wonderful work in the AGEOD forum. It is refreshing to see an AAR by someone who is willing to slowly and painfully lose the seven years war, and let us in on each minor victory and crushing defeat. If only I weren't married, I'd have already bought the game and would be right along with you cursing inactive Austrian generals who'se only goal is drinking, and inept French generals, whose seem to have a contest as to which general can get away with not paying their troops for the longest.

If any of you haven't read Loki's AAR, head on over and prepare yourself for an excellent ride.

All that said, I will nominate a more deserving comentatAAR than myself shortly (hopefully today!).

Thanks again!

Sorry about the lateness of this...

For the title of, fan of the week, I nominate:

Rogov!

For his unabashedly anachronistic commentary in Attack77's interactive Britain. While his acerbic wit has primarily been directed against my own beloved National Conservatives...he has demonstrated a remarkable skill of being both true to the time period, and true to the Paradox principles of helpful and non-offensive AAR comments. This is a rare skill, and it deserves to be rewarded.

Come on up and take a bow, sir!

Congrats Rogov!

Congratulations Rogov!

Danke. I'm far from the best commentator on the Building a Nation AAR and this is a pleasant surprise.

I would encourage everyone to check out not only Attack's Building a Nation, but also his new Darkest Hour AAR, "Give Me Blood and I'll Give You Freedom".