• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A big congrats hjarg!

Awww, thanks! You sure must have run out of candidates to pick me :eek:

Nice choice. Congratulations hjarg :)

hjarg: Awww, thanks! You sure must have run out of candidates to pick me :eek:

not likely ! ! :D

congratulations ! !
:cool:

Congratulations, Hjarg!

Good work!

I'm also enjoying your Roman (well, Carthaginian...) AAR!

Rensslaer

Congrats hjarg! :D

hjarg, your week (and another besides) is up... I think we need a successor.

First, sorry for the delay. I kinda forgot about the need to choose a new one. :eek:o

Now, about the new fan of the week. Since i lack the time to check outside Rome AARs, you get another Roman fan this week. And there is one name that pops into view right away. Posting helpful comments and posting them in a lot of AARs. I know i'm happy when i see his comments and i think the rest of AAR writers feel the same. And since this is his fifth nomination in four years, he must be really special.

stynlan, please. The glory is yours!

The compulsive commentAARy makes it again an piles up another title. May your breast continue to breath under all the shining metal and ribbons. And may your head not be too heavy with all the crowns so you can enlighten us with your thoughts for a really long time. :)

*** :D This post was brought to you by boringness. Boringness helps people doing nothing since the garden of eden. :D ***

Congratulations , Lewis :D