• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wow! What a big surprise, I didn't expected that :D
I'm quite away from the forum, but I post something in the first minute I have.
Now, it seems I have to nominate someone.
Should I nominate it now or next week?
I'm quite new to this whole fan of the week thing.

You have a week as No.1 Fan, then you hand the crown over to someone else on Sunday.:)

Congratulations Didaaa, you deserve it.

If I hadn't said so already, congratulations Didaa!

But, yes -- it's time to pass it along to a new winner.

Thanks for your support for our authors!

Rensslaer

I'l be hearing about this for months...

Congrats, I guess...

Congratulations Johan11 :)

Congratulations Johan :)

I cannot help but feel that this is one of the most, if not in fact the most important award of them all, here in AARland. Of course, rewarding a writer for his/her great work is very important indeed, but honoring those who make us, the writers, really enjoy writing here, is all the more important.

There are countless readers and God bless them. Without them, we wouldn't be writing at all and when I think of the tales and stories we would then be without, I praise our readers all the more.

However:

Among all these readers, there are some, not always few, but rarely many, who makes us write that little bit more, that little bit harder. They are the ones, who through their sheer dedication to our various works, their inspiring comments, jokes, questions and critique, make us spend just that little extra, trying to squeese every last ounce of creativity from our minds and hearts.
While readers make us write, these people not only make us really want to, they make us strive to be the best writers, we possibly can.. And for that, I salute you all.

By honoring you here Johan, Didaa has declared that you are one among this number. That you are one of those readers, who make a writer really want to do the best he/she possibly can. The one that make us sit waiting, nail-biting in front of our screens, when the latest update has gone up, anxiously awaiting your judgment. Will it be praise? An error pointed out? Questions to make us think even harder? None of it? All of it? We await your replies with the same kind of dread and excitement as if we had just applied for the job of our lives and you were the one deciding our very fates. That's the kind of impact this group of people have, the group of people to which, you have just been declared to belong. Remember that! It is a great honor.
And if you are truly one such person, remember this also: Upon you and upon those like you we place our trust. The trust that you will continue, in the future, to make us wish to do that little bit more, to be that little bit greater.

Do not forget us and we shall not forget you.

Congratulations..

- Rob

A very inspiring and well written laudatio, Doge Robert. I can only agree to every word written - it's you fans that drive us writers to new heights and for that we have to be thankful :)

Congratulations, Johan11!

Many congratulations :D !

And fun speech there , Doge Robert XD

Congrats, Johan11! Thanks for adding that extra encouragement!

Anyone know if he's been informed, for sure, yet?

Rensslaer

Thank you.

As I only got a message today, Ill nominate soemone now.

If you read Duke of Wellingtons masterpiece AAR about Kanem Borno, Then yuoll know about the squabbles I have with this guy.

Without further ado: Congratulations Nodscouterr.

Hell yes! Fan of the week once more! Thanks Johan, I must admit that you're a fun guy to squabble with. In fact, I like you AARs(That stings) so much that I advise the rest of you reAAders to read them.