• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations RGB :)

Congratulation RGB, well deserved! :)

Congratulations, RGB :)

Thank you anonymous and thank you everyone. I really do - did - read a lot and I probably commented a fair bit, but funnily enough I've lately been in hiding. So this selection is a big surprise to me.

Well, my one and only AAR has a wonderful bunch of people who read and comment and choosing is a tough one, but I'm going to have to. So um, the big announcement, in a couple of days then.

congratulations RGB ! ! :cool:

I guess I might as well pass the torch now.

I'm very grateful to a whole bunch of people, especially the CK crowd that formed around the time when I arrived and has since produced a bunch of entertaining AARs and even better fans of all those aforementioned AARs. Still - I must choose and so Fan of the Week goes to Tskb18, whose comments are always insightful if a little cheeky.

Congratulations.

Congrats Tskb! Woo!

Congratulations !

Well done Tskb18. Congratulations :)

Congrats, Tskb18! Nice work. :)

Congratulations, Tskb18 :)

Congratulations tskb18.

Congrats Commieboy!

jk :p

Well done Tskb18 :)

First off, i would like to thank all the little people.

Praise be unto the midgets. Yea, verily, kudos unto the vertically challenged.
Thou hast made my life easier by not being tall in front of me at sporting events and music concerts.
Moreover, thou art to be lauded for putting up with many people taller than you at the aforementioned gatherings.

Oh, and that RGB chap. A splendid weaver of yarns and he tells quite a tale to boot!

Speaking of authAARs, i'd like to ramble off the names of a few who have my rabid fan-dom possible, in no particular order and unfortunately without links at the moment:

Duke of Wellington (Shaybanid (EU3), Golden Horde - Scourge from the East (EU2)), akaioi (Little Pink Wieners), Nakar (Remedial Administration), Remble (A Creek Without A Paddle), Juste (If WW2 was a comic book), General Grant (Deo Benedict - a pope's attempt to unify catholicism), Klaipedietis (The Bloody Road to Berlin), Prufrock451 (The Popular Front, Inevitable Triumph the USA at War), Amona, (Cat War), The Yogi (Empire of Fu Manchu), Ziggyrunner08 (The Business Plot: The White House Putsch, Mundus Exardesco), Masked Pickle (The fleur-de-lys will be flowering again - France turns fascist), Cascadia (Short And Stupid: The Amazing Misadventures of Austria), CSL_GG (Self-Help In Hard Times: The United States in the Great Depression and Beyond), VonTrapp (Grido di Guerra - Italian 1941 AAR), Paul_M (Deutschereich Wiedergeboren), Riptide (One for the History Books), Fernando Torres (Band of BrothAARs), Alexus (AAR WARS: Episode V - the Axis Strikes Back, AAR Wars Episode IV - A New Hope), El Pip (For King Haakon and the Fords!), deltren (Relentless Rocket Rampage Rover Russia), Passivocalia (Bound Feet - The Tale of Manchukuo), Sovereign (Poland en-Greatened), Capellan (Ride of the Red Horse), Kurdistani (The Rise of the Crescent), Pheonix Dace (Wildcard - An Alternative Canadian AAR, "For The Emperor" - a '44 Japan AAR), Aldous (Le Tricolore et la guerre mondiale), Narwa (Lithuania Takes On The World), Seigneur_Vauban (Our Finest Hour: An RAF AAR, The Death of God (USSR AAR DD 1936), In the Shadows of Destruction (1936 Germany), East Wind, Rain (Japan 1936)), Charle_88 (The Mighty Schicklgruber), Fiftypence (Sheep in the Midst of Wolves [CK], A French Affair [HoI2]), Lordban (The Road to War - A Study), Spitfire_Pilot (Wu Taishi - A Guangxi Clique AAR), Fatality_ (Der Vertrauensbruch - an alternative German AAR), Carthade (God Damn Russians.), anonymous4401 (Real Men Do It Alphabetically), phargle (Knud Knýtling, Prince of Denmark (and other assorted tales), The Sheikdom of Praha?!), Actinguy ("We're on a Mission from God... Don't Tell the Pope"), Okawoa (Spartenos~ A Napoli AAR), bowl of soup (Why God does not play dice (A Seljuk AAR with a handicap)), przemek (Poland - a crusade through the ages, Karasuman (The Marauding Deity [EU2 mod]), Collage of CAARdinals: an interactive history of the Papal States (by Many Talented People, and Llywelyn as well.), Olaus Petrus (The Return of Väinämöinen - Karelia AAR, De Gesta Francorum et aliorium Hierosolimitanorum)

Did i mention RGB?

RGB
(A Year's Education - Russia Megacampaign, pt. I)

The fact i was not on schedule noticing the nomination precludes mention of all the cool story-tellers in their entirety, or even the ones i've had the chance to read/subscribe to. So if i have left anybody out it was pure oversight with no slight intended. Ditto re: lack of links.

And thanks for the congrats. Much appreciated.

The difficult part is that i gather one is expected to nominate a new Fan of the Week, yes?
Will have to give that some research. To be conducted forthwith, post-haste and expeditiously!

Thanks again, Veld and Shorty-EG-CISR.

One question: til what day do i have to drop the tremendous burden of Fan of the Week on some unsuspecting readAAR?
Today or two days from now? Not that two days more research will make deciding any easier.
:eek: :)

7 days from your nomination , I believe .

We usually try to do it on Sunday so the next recipient has the full week to enjoy the spotlight, but it has been passed on later than that in the past. As soon after Sunday is probably a good guide, however. :)