• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OT Games are not part of AARland; if they also participate in writing about AARs, they'd be eligible, but if not, try to find somebody else.

How about LatinKaiser?

I dunno. How about him? ;)

To specify: the criteria for this award are that the person be a "fan" of AARland, meaning that the individual provides substantive commentary on multiple AARs. That's the secret. If, in your opinion, LatinKaiser qualifies, then by all means nominate him. I personally only know him from his excellent taste in interactive AARs.

Then congratulations to DarthShiznit! Make sure you notify our winner!

DarthShiznit, I'm forward dating your award to give you a full week to find a replacement.

miss-usa-crying.jpg

Congrats! :D

Enewald: Should be easy. It's a machine that whirls up air, everyone knows that...:eek:o

Gratz DarthShiznit!

It seems too many people of AARland no longer know the true definition of a "fan". O how times have changed...
Did I pick a good fan of the week when it was my turn? Also, congratulations DarthShiznit!

I would like to nominate sebas379. Because #1: His name seems oddly cryptic. And #2: Because as far as I can always count on him to shower praise on my own epic AAR, and I can almost always find him in the same AAR's I love and follow (particularly in the HoI3 thread).

Not our fault we're awesome... And he posts in the EU section frequently enough.

Congratulations, DarthShiznit and Sebas379!

Congratulations on the award, Sebas379!

Well thank you very much DarthShizNit!!!
The message got lost in my inbox for a few days and then some searching to actually find this thread, but alas it worked out.

#1: His name seems oddly cryptic.
The name is explained very simple. Sebas is short for my real name, Sebastiaan. Years ago I played a game and needed to pick a nickname, but Sebas was taken. It suggested Sebas379, I took it and the name stuck, it makes remembering your login simple :)

And #2: Because as far as I can always count on him to shower praise on my own epic AAR, and I can almost always find him in the same AAR's I love and follow (particularly in the HoI3 thread).
Well that's your own fault for writing such epic AAR! The WW1 mod drew my attention some time ago, played a bit in it, but then faded to the background again once I started my own AAR. That mod is what initially got my attention. Then the game started unfolding and now you have me hooked. I really have to try it out again myself, but as always, too much to do with too little time.

------------------------

Alright, I see people wanting something other than HOI, who am I to disagree with that. There are good AAR's in the other games' topics as well. EU3 is certainly not dead, I wish I had the time to dive into the other games more!

I will nominate Blklizard. Not only writing no less than 5 EUIII AARs at once, I ran into his comments everywhere as of late. From EU to HOI and Victoria as well. A very broad field of interest indeed, despite (as far as I am aware) only playing EU. It's great to see people following AARs on games they (I think) don't play themselves!

Congratulations blklizard!

Be sure to let him know that he's won, if you haven't already. :)