• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

Congratulations blitzthedragon!!

Thanks, though I am guessing I ought to name a new fan of the week. Hmm, I will have to start scrutinizing posts to find a worthy successor.

Ah what the heck, I nominate Soda7777777 as my successor. He seems quite dedicated to the many awesome AARs of this site; of the many I follow, almost all of them he follows as well.

Congratulations, Soda? (How many "7"s are there really, so I can update the OP properly?)

Congratulations, Soda? (How many "7"s are there really, so I can update the OP properly?)

I counted seven, hence my '72', though this is only going off blitzthedragon's post.

Cool. Will there be cake?

Congratulations Soda7777777!

You must be frustrated that Sodas 1 through 777776 are no longer active on the forums!

The origin of my name is far more stupid than that. My friend made me Runescape account when we were like 9 or 10, and I picked the first thing I saw as my name. Then we had to add numbers to it or something, so we did 7s to end, coincidentally equally 7 7s. Even though I stopped playing that game, like a decade ago, I still used it as my username for a lot of online things. Still, I absolutely hate it and wish I could change it to my actual nickname irl.

The origin of my name is far more stupid than that. My friend made me Runescape account when we were like 9 or 10, and I picked the first thing I saw as my name. Then we had to add numbers to it or something, so we did 7s to end, coincidentally equally 7 7s. Even though I stopped playing that game, like a decade ago, I still used it as my username for a lot of online things. Still, I absolutely hate it and wish I could change it to my actual nickname irl.

Ah Runescape... so much wasted time, so much fun time. 39 million experience in fletching, tried to get 200m, burnt out and just quit after giving away 30m gold in cash and items. :D
(was 91st best fletcher at one point in 07!)

Reactions:
Congrats Soda! :)

Real fans of the week name their successors on time. :p (If there's no response from our carbonated beverage-loving chum in the next day or so, I'll open the thread for nominations.)