• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations History_Buff!

Congrats, History_Buff! You certainly often bring a unique and interesting perspective - lots of content per post ;)

That's what we like to hear, Congratulations History_Buff!

Congratulations! May your reign be enlightened and glorious!

lets sure hope so

Congrats, History Buff!

Congratulations History_Buff :) !

And advice does have value :)

It sure does, even the most experienced players sometimes need advice from time to time

Congratulations to a thoughtful reviewer!

thank you indeed, I try to make sure that I put a lot of thought into it whenever I post so as to not leave anything out or say something stupid like I do all to often in real life (hurrah for editing)

Congratulations!

Congrats, History_Buff! You certainly often bring a unique and interesting perspective - lots of content per post ;)

All of the strategy games I have played seem to have cultivated in me a very aggressive streak, though I try to avoid pointless sabre rattling, I sometimes seem to fail. add to that a wealth of historical knowledge, especially military history, and a bit of good old fashioned shrewdness and you get me.

Congratulations. :)

Congrats, History_Buff!

Congrats History_Buff!

Congratulations, History_Buff!

thank you very much:D

History_Buff means a lot of thought behind every single post. Congratulations, it's a well-deserved title! :D

That's what we like to hear, Congratulations History_Buff!

Anyone who delivers plenty of content in a reply is a worthwhile reader to have - congratulations!

Thanks for saying so. I try to cram as much information and advice as possible into my posts and I edit them a lot so they tend to get pretty big pretty fast. I know for a fact that I would want a heck of a lot of advice if I wrote an aar, so I try to provide as much as possible with each post. I also do not post all too often, so I try to say as much in each post as I can to make up for it.

Congratulations, History_Buff!

Vann

:D

It am heading into exam week so I have a lot of studying to do. had a lot of ideas of who to give this to, but they all got it pretty recently. Ultimately it boiled down to two people and I have chosen to nominate as my successor as fan of the week

ColonelIronboot
not only is he a good fan on other people's aars, he has his own very successful aar that is one of my personal favorites.

Last edited:
Congrats, ColonelIronboot! :)

Congratulations, ColonelIronboot!

Congratulations!

Congratulations, ColonelIronboot.