• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Damn, it is this time of the year again. I did not make 20000 posts in time. :(
Must...give...award...away...soon...

You were so close!

Anyway, congratulations! It's always good to have you commenting!

Maybe we could make it like the world cup, if you win it a certain number of times you should be able to keep an honorary one forever :)

Well, I am the only one with seven. ;)
Glorious and divine stnylan is second with six.

As next FotW, I shall nominate Boris ze Spider, who apparently, correct me if I am wrong, has not yet received this award!
He is awesome! :eek: It says so. Maybe I have been brainwashed... anyway... he is awesome?

Congratulations!

Is he awesome? :confused:
Or have I read it too many times?

He´s pretty cool. ;)

From a Spanish keyboard, which I cannot work out at all;

¿Çoñgrats, Boris!

Last edited:
Congrats, Boris! I'm surprised that you hadn't won before seeing that you seem to be everywhere. :) Personally, I appreciate the support I've gotten from you in my AARs.

Well done Boris ze Spider! Congratulations :)

Well done Boris ze Spider! Congratulations :)

Thanks

Congratulations Boris ze Spider!

Thanks

Congratulations, B..z..S!

Thanks F.., well, you get the point

This is very well deserved. Congratulations Boris!

Thank you Iain

Congrats Boris

Thank you

Congratulations!

Thanks a ton

Congrats Boris! Well deserved and overdue!

Thanks, it is a bit overdue, if i could say so myself ;)

congrats Boris ... you certainly put a lot in to aarland both as a writer and a commentator

Thanks, and you too

He´s pretty cool. ;)

From a Spanish keyboard, which I cannot work out at all;

¿Çoñgrats, Boris!

Gracias senor

Congrats, Boris! I'm surprised that you hadn't won before seeing that you seem to be everywhere. :) Personally, I appreciate the support I've gotten from you in my AARs.

Thank you, i am glad to see you appreciate the support

Well, I am the only one with seven. ;)
Glorious and divine stnylan is second with six.

As next FotW, I shall nominate Boris ze Spider, who apparently, correct me if I am wrong, has not yet received this award!
He is awesome! :eek: It says so. Maybe I have been brainwashed... anyway... he is awesome?

Congratulations!

Is he awesome? :confused:
Or have I read it too many times?

I'd like to thank you Enewald, for recognizing this wonderful award. I would like to thanks all WritAARs, who give me something to fill up my spare time, the moderators, who keep this place clean and friendly, and PI, for creating games that are so much fun to read.

I would like to nominate Avidian, for this award, given his hard work both reading and writing Victoria 2 and EU3 AARs