• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It was certainly an unexpected honour to be awarded this a second time. If draco rexus' aim was to persuade me to read the other 130+ pages of his inspired AAR, it worked.

It's been a pleasure to read Duke of Wellington's Golden Horde work and try to work out what might happen to its rulers. If my comments sometimes give you food for thought, that's good!

Great work, Chief!

It's been a pleasure to have you around, which is surely why you've become a repeat-awardee! :D

Rensslaer

Hm. Can't believe I forgot to offer my congratulations!

Chief has commented in all my recent AARs. Sometimes I find his ideas... unusual... but he always has something insightful to add that makes me think. When Tannenberg reached a crossroads on where to go, he PMed me with a slew of historical information to help me pick something plausible.

Definitely deserving!

Sometimes I see some possibilities easily and the writing is easy, not so at other times though and it takes a longtime to write.

It is now time for me to pass on the Fan of the Week award. I believe it is time to encourage one of the younger brigade and so I pass on the award of Fan of the Week to

Walter Model

Congratulations Model!

Well done Walter Model, congratulations :)

Thanks guys! This means so much to me! I just need to saya few things ...

Firstly, to write an AAR you need alot of encouragement, and you need to be determined to do it, of course I lack the latter! Secondly, I didn't have all this excessive posting to try and become Fan of the Week. Just now, I looked in the User CP for subscribed threads, and when I saw "Fan of the Week: Walter Model" it makes me all fuzzy inside. When I post in the AARs, it just comes naturally, because I like to encourage people with their AARs. When do I have to pass the mantle on? Next monday, or Sunday?

Congratulations Walter!

Congrats Walter! Ets nice to see some of us young HOI2ers get the award ;) .

Congratulations Walter Model ! ! :cool:

Congrats Walter! :D

GeneralHannibal said:
Congrats Walter! Ets nice to see some of us young HOI2ers get the award ;) .

I have checked your profile......you might be 100 years old for all I know :p