• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats on winning Saxon! :thumbs up:

Congrats, Saxon!

Congrats, Saxon125!

Open for nominations!

Please make sure you notify new winners; 99% of the time an award gets stuck, it's because the new guy doesn't get a PM.

Then I'd like to nominate Stuyvesant, a loyal supporter of many AARs, from the dusty old Vicky1 forums to newer pastures.:)

Caught up to stnylan and gaining on the outside of Enewald. ;) That's good company and you all are perfect examples of a Fan!

Congratulations once again for a well deserved honor. :)

I shall support Nikolai's nomination. And I apologize for not nominating another fan of the week. But schoolwork and AAR writing left me with little time to do so.

So Congratulations Stuyvesant!

Well done to that man!

Congrats Stuyvesant, I couldn't think of anyone more deserving of the title Fan of the Week than yourself. :)

Thank you everyone - it's great to see the mix of people I've known for a long time (because I'm old) and forum members who are newer acquaintances to me. :) It's a pleasure to read your AARs and enjoy the company of all of you - it's what keeps me coming back to this place.

True to Nikolai's spirit, I'll make sure to share some recommendations before the week is through. Now, to start cogitating on my successor...