• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thank you very much for the nomination, Baltasar! I do agree with the other posters, so if you'd rather choose somebody more in keeping with the spirit of the award, I have no objections.

Oh, nobody in their right mind would question your choice, only the motivations behind it. It's a bit odd to nominate someone for FoTW and not at all to mention his commenting prowess. Perhaps you felt that Avindian's comments speak for themself? :)

Well, although there does seem to be some misunderstanding over the comments passing the award on, Avindian is a very deserving recipient. A constant presence across the wide scope of AAR forums, it is very rarely I do not see his name cropping up in threads.

So, in absence of any official decision on the award, I'd like to offer my personal congratulations to Avindian!

Congratulation, Avindian. I agree that despite the reasons for the award, it is well deserved. Avindian is frequently one of the first to sub to AAR's across the different games and is very supportive in offering cnstructive comments to authors.

I humbly accept, then, and I will begin looking for a suitable replacement for next Sunday. :)

Congratulations, good sir Avindian (or is 'sir' too capitalist-imperialist-exploiterist a salutation for a proletarian champion such as yourself? ;))! I've noticed you popping up in the few AARs I still frequent these days, so from that I deduct that your overall presence on the forums must be widespread indeed.

Congratulations to Soviet Union USA Russia then.

It's always nice to have a demi-mod commenting on your AARs, especially when you're not getting punished at the time! :D

Congrats! I'd say the award is well deserved.:)

Congratulations, Comrade Stalin! The people of the Soviet Union are most proud of you! Now, get back to the time-machine once you've stolen all those weapon designs from the Russian Federation... stupid capitalist traitors.

Signed,
Anastasia Petrova
Foreign Minister

((Congrats, Avi. :3))

Many, many apologies for shirking my passing-on duties; my internet connection completely vanished the last couple of days. I suspect counterrevolutionary scum.

I was absolutely stunned to see that my choice for Fan of the Week -- a frequent commenter on not only my own AARs, but those of many others -- has not won this award for almost two years. I am rectifying that now.

Congratulations, Surt!

An excellent choice if I do say so myself. Congrats Surt, and keep the comments flowing! :)

I know that guy!

Though it's a shame I can't say anything more than "Congratulations, Surt!" :eek: