• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations. I wondered when you would win this, given the fact you've posted relentlessly in 21 aars for the contest.

Thank you TekcoR! Actually i posted in more than just those 21 :)

Congratulations alexspeed, your opening was great.

Thank you Boris! Glad you enjoyed it :)

Thank you, soulking! Did you made more than one exclamation mark intentionally there? :D

Maybe ^-^
I feel so speical that I got the only :D in your comment.

Congrats, Alexspeed! That was arguably the best acceptance speech I've ever seen! :)

Congrats, Alexspeed! That was arguably the best acceptance speech I've ever seen! :)

Thank you JDMS! I tried my best, seems i outranked my own expectations with this :)

Congrats Alexspeed, and nice speech.

Thank you scholar! Glad you liked it :)

Congrats Alexspeed! And I like both the speech and the stuff in this thread since then. :D

Congratulations Alex!!!! It's a shock you haven't won fan of the week before and I don't think naggy could have made a better choice!! (yes, they're intentional)

congrats Alexspeed, really well deserved, esp for the support for vicky2 aars

Thank you loki100! I do my best to bring this new AAR forum to life :)

Congrats Alexspeed! And I like both the speech and the stuff in this thread since then. :D

Thank you Malurous! Glad you liked it, its better than just to read thank you & congratulations all the time isnt it? :)

Congratulations Alex!!!! It's a shock you haven't won fan of the week before and I don't think naggy could have made a better choice!! (yes, they're intentional)

Thank you Tanzhang! Well, i failed to comment a lot before the contest, so i wasnt worthy then. (Then, intentionally you made Terry Pratchett sniff his nose at your use of exclamation marks.) :D

Thank you Enewald! I love your comments you supply to (almost?) every AAR in this Forum :)

Thank you blsteen! Its allways good to get gratulations from former recievers of this award. :)

Congratulations, Alexspeed!

Thank you Fookison! I love to read my name in bold letters. :D

Congratz Alex !!

Thank you Beleg my friend! And also thank you for the nice PM, you made me smile. :)

Well done Alexspeed. Congratulations!

Well done Alexspeed. Congratulations!

Thank you, Lord E! You should get Victoria 2, and write some AAR´s there too! :)

Congratulations! I was pretty certain that your premise of using less time organizing a contest than writing an AAR was flawed, but it's nice that you admit it :rofl: Looking forward to your next AAR then :D

Thank you aldriq! Looking forward to my FIRST AAR then you surly meant (unless you consider my contest as an AAR itself, its quite a journey) ;)

Well done, Alexspeed. You are a true Patron of the AARts.

Well done, Alexspeed. You are a true Patron of the AARts.

Thank you Davout! Motivating others to do their best is something i have a tick for, so i did the only thing that seemed logical :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

Alexspeed is a little exhausted after the week of pillaging and torching.
Neverthless he manages a happy smile when he returned to the podium to adress the waiting pepole.

"Friends! This was a great week for me, and it seemed a little too short,
but it is time that i pass on this torch and honor to the next that deserves it!"

He raises the torch and passes it to..... Communitarian!

------------------------------------------

He is a member here only since August of this Year and has managed to make 124 posts since then,
but he allready made a great AAR ( Letters from an unquiet August ) and dont stops to post & comment
with an neverending enthusiasm and well thought out comments.

He was a driving force for my contest that motivated not only me, but also others to give their best and continue to do so!
I really hope this AwAARd will motivate him even more to stay active,
and comment further and keep on writing for years to come! :)

Thank you Communitarian!, its my honor to name you the Fan of the Week!