• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
VILenin said:
For your sake DarkReborn, I hope Kurt means many more awards. ;)

Indeed, indeed... :D I just must add that having readers like DarkReborn makes worth writting AARs just for the sake of making them laugh. They are great.

Congratulations DarkReborn :)

Congrats Darkreborn! :)

Btw have you taken that reborn thing from Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast? :p

Congratulations, DarkReborn!

Thanks for offering encouragement for the writAARs!

Rensslaer

Congratulations to Darkreborn and all the others who have won this august award since my last visit to this thread lo these many months.

Vann

Very many congratulations!

I've PM'd Darkreborn. If I don't hear from him soon, I'll take other steps to get this moving again...

Rensslaer

Rensslaer said:
I've PM'd Darkreborn. If I don't hear from him soon, I'll take other steps to get this moving again...

Rensslaer

I'm gonna send him a PM right now. I don't understand what has happened. Shame on me... :eek:o

PD:I've send him the PM, let's see if he awakes. If there are no news, put this into motion without hesitation, of course. I'm really sorry for all this. :eek:o

Well i hope not to have caused too much dissent,
And the new fan of the week is....

r0ter

In my short lived AARs, he is the one who writed the higher number of posts, and also he is a very good reader (and AARtist)

therefore, i declare:

r0ter, the new fan of the week!

Congratulations, R0ter!

I'm interested to hear more about the Spanish forums, and what's going on over there. What AARs are your favorites, etc. And a little about yourself!

And thank you, Darkreborn! Please just PM him to make sure he knows, and ask him to pick a successor for next Sunday (a little more than a week -- just so we get back on track, timewise).

Thanks, everybody!

Rensslaer

Felicitaciones, ROter !

Though I must admit I don't really know you. All I see is that you are currently writing a HOI2 AAR in Spanish about the USA

So, yes, please tell us something about you and your AAR's. What do you like in AAR's and so on.

Congratulations indeed rOter. It is always good to see a winner of these awards from the non-English forums.

Congrats rOter.

Indeed, he is!

Congrats rOter!

Congratulations rOter on Fan of the Week ! It's a great help to the community keep it up !