• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats rcduggan!

thanks everyone... :D

but i've been on vacation in chicago, and so can't choose a successor... could someone else be so kind as to pick, because I am unable.. thanks

rcduggan said:
thanks everyone... :D

but i've been on vacation in chicago, and so can't choose a successor... could someone else be so kind as to pick, because I am unable.. thanks
Very well... You've done your share of choosing, too, having won so many times! :p

I am going to recognize a Fan of the Week who has not won the FotW title in some time, and to my recollection, his Fanship has increased even since he won the award last time!

This Paradoxian has not just placed encouraging comments in countless AARs during this time, but he has also done two other things -- he's started an AARLand fan newspaper, and has also started a new community award structure which has turned out to be very popular, largely through the work that he's put into it...

Congratulations to Anonymous 4401 for being our new Fan of the Week, and for being such a great community encourager! :D

Rensslaer

Congratulations Anonymous4401!

Congrats Anonymous4401, welll deserved! :D

Congrats Anonymous! I support the AARlander, even if I don't write.

Excellent choice. Congratulations Anonymous 4401 :)

Congrats anon !

Congratulations Anonymous!

Congrats Anonymous and thanks for all your hardwork!

Congrats are indeed in order, anonymous. Keep up the hard work. :)

anonymous4401, you truly are a star by investing so much of your time and effort into this community. Without you, AARLand would truly be so much poorer. Even if I know one of your stated goals with the AARLand awards and the AARLander is to make yourself dispensible, I'll still say that your initiative and ideas drive the community forwards in a good and strong way.

Truly and deservedly, a Fan of the Week!

An obvious means of contributing accolades to Anonymous 4401, by the way, would be to participate in this round of the AARLand Choice Awards!

Rensslaer

Congrats anonymous.