• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well deserved!

Hooray ! Thank you all folks and I'd like to express how honoured I am with this . First I wanted to thank JM who similarly has been a great commentator on my AAR and a jovial fellow to be with in the Tempus Society . Once you get past his cool and aloof steely exterior of course ;) :cool: . I wanted to thank you all for your support as well ! I think Rens has pointed it out correctly that most of my reading has been due to the interviews i've had with many of you and many out there and I hope to continue to do so for the weeks to come although one of the reasons I created Tempus was to start divesting that activity to the membership in an effort to expand our horizons and make interviewing something that will not end once I finish Timelines (har har ... I can hear the length related jokes now :mad: ) or , God forbid , I actually stop posting on the forums . Either way , It's been an amazing fun getting to know a lot of you and commenting on your AARs . Reading a new AAR almost every week has been a great way for me to meet with some of the best writers on this forum !

I hope to use this AwAARd to further the encouragement to all readers to please post on the writAAR's threads ! Especially if you're behind , most writers I know would love comments whether you've caught up or not so please grace them with it ! I know there's a stigma amongst some readers from doing that and I don't pretend to speak for everyone but some of us out there really do enjoy hearing about old chapters -- it helps us to remember our roots in a way XD .

I have a few people in mind for the next person in line and will be announcing promptly on Sunday probably even Saturday night . I hope that this week has been rewarding and once again I'm very thankful for the support !

Special thanks out there for all the people who I have not yet met who I hope to meet in the future . Oh , and TeeWee XD , yes , I don't think your protagonists would want to invite me to any tea parties any time soon .

canonized said:
...(har har ... I can hear the length related jokes now :mad: ) ...

Too easy target... :p ;)

Congrats BTW! :D

Congrats canonized! :D

Congratulations canonized ! ! :cool:

It's Sunday morning so I would like to pass on the torch ! It's been a great week and once again I am so thankful for all of your support ! I also hope that you guys continue to support the canonization series with your readership and INSTRUMENTALITY since I hope that these creations will be of great help for the community , if I might so humbly hope !!!

Today I'd like to honour a long time fan and someone who's always been there through thick and thin . He's a funny guy and thoroughly a good friend , I would hope . He's currently vacationing in Madrid (actually , the secret is that I sent him to the Scarlet Academy to train for induction into the Silent Room but let's keep that amongst ourselves) so hopefully when he returns he will get this surprise , but today I'd like to hand it off to :

General Grubb-- er . I mean Grubnessul ! Congratulations !

Grubby (as we've come to call him now ; he actually thought I named a Dutch character after him , but he didn't know it was a WC3 professional gamer XD silly guy .) can always be counted to have a nice thing to say and has taken it upon himself not only to branch out to a plethora of different AARs to comment on , but also to start his own AAR . Both of which , I think , being a successful fan is about . There is no greater flattery to the authors you've read than to make your own AAR and to try your hand at writing . So thank you on behalf of all the authors you've commented for , Grubby . Hope you have a great vacation !

It's a pity I couldn't award this honour to two people since I would give it not only to Grubby but to his partner in crime (at least on my AAR) Avernite . Mijn Hollanders [My Dutchmen] as I call them . So shout out to Avernite who has some of the most accurate theories yet on my AAR . Thank you very much .

Special shout out also to grayghost who I seriously considered for this award but since he's already won this award before I thought I'd share it with someone who hasn't gotten it yet . (I think grayghost actually won it twice .. I forget , maybe not) . Either way , grayghost too has always been a constant force and was the second person ever to comment on my AAR . You will always be there in whatever honour is awarded me , uncle grayghost !

Special shout out as well to the other Tempus members who I considered for the spot . Obviously to JM for being so kind as to give me this award . JM , you yourself truly deserved the award you received . Your cool style comments :cool: always are a great read ! English Patriot , Leon Trotsky , and all the Tempus who regularly stop by , thank you very much .

Lastly , I wanted to give a special thanks to the rest of my active fans who have made writing so rewarding , but also a very special thanks to all those catching up . Catching up and commenting especially for a work such as mine really makes me feel very happy . I hope more commentators will do just that and comment while they read previous chapters . Thank you all once again and I hope I have not strained the patience of the thread readers !

P.S. If it so happens that Grubnessul does not return in time to pass on the award , I expressly give permission for the mods to arbitrate when the week is up . If I could have helped it , I would not have given the award when the receiver is out of town , but Grubby has been a fan I had considered to be first in line when I ever won the Fan of the Week award , so it was a vote of conscience .

Congrats Grubnessel! Great job.

Many congratulations.

Nice job, Grubby. Take a bow. Congrats!

Congratulations Grubnessul! :)

Well done Grubnessul, congratulations :)

Congratulations Grubnessel!

Congratulations Grubnessul!

Many congrats, mate!

Congratulations Grubnessul ! ! :cool: