• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
An author who has a comment from stnylan will find he has been understood, enjoyed and thoughtfully assisted. A model commentator to whose example we can - and should- all aspire.

Congrats stnylan, you are truly an example to the rest of us :D

Congrats stynlan, is this your third award or your fourth. You should get the title, Fan of the Forum award for your amazingness.

Tee hee! It's Stnylan again!

Not surprising at all! A two 1/2 month hiatus is not entirely inappropriate, as Stnylan's attentive fanship is certainly well regarded, and deservedly so!

For this award, I propose that we pressure Lewis for a picture, so we can see if he's blushing! :D Any good pictures of you from the Falklands?

Congratulations, again, my friend!

The fun thing about seeing Stnylan win this is that we will always get an astute and studied decision on a successor to be appointed, because probably no one is more aware of who the great fans are.

Rensslaer

congrats Stnylan, very much deserved

GeneralHannibal: ...is this your third award or your fourth.

fifth ! ! ;)

GeneralHannibal:
You should get the title, Fan of the Forum award for your amazingness.

agreed ! ! :D

hmmmm.

stnylan
was the 6th winner of this award, thus for first time winners he won the award at position six.

stnylan was the third person to win this award for the second time.

stnylan was the third person to win this award for the third time.

stnylan was the second person to win this award for the forth time.

stnylan was the first person to win this award for the fifth time.

i think i got those right ! !

OH, congratulations stnylan ! ! :D

truly well deserved ! !
:cool:

GhostWriter said:
stnylan was the first person to win this award for the fifth time.
Stnylan's our first Ace! :D

Rensslaer

Impressive spamming, euh... Contributions! :D

Rensslaer said:
Stnylan's our first Ace! :D

Rensslaer
:D Congrats, stnylan! :cool:

Big time congrats stnylan! Well deserved!

Congrats stnylan, certainly well deserved!

ComradeOm said:
Many congrats stnylan. I'd love to know where you get the time to read and comment on so many AARs :)

Well he has this time machine and........ :) .........

I have said to much :eek:

congrats! actually i think stnylan is santa claus and he got this thing that stops time...:p nice new avatar too! :D