• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Very many congratulations. :)

Congrats!:)

So, as I understand it, I am to pass this award on. I also see that there is no real limit except for being or having been a fan in the Forum. As such, I shall pass it onto someone who did inspire me with his characters in an IAAR a long time ago in a galaxy far far away. Mad Communist generals, hidden identities, and well-planned schemes, are things that he has played, created or otherwise done, the Sain Canoodler (and being behind quite a large number of posts, role-play or just normal comments on the AAR; quantity is less than quality though, hence the parenthesis). That said, how active he is in the AAR forum in the current day is another question which I cannot answer, but I am sure that any answer would blow everyone away ... or at least cause a storm in a tea cup.

Rudders10, will be the next electrical device for moving air (i.e. fan).
Better late than never! :D

(Sorry for the emphasis on an iAAR participant, but Sain Canoodler is a funny name.)

Congratulations, Rudders10! Dyranum, please notify him via PM, thank you!

Very many congratulations.

Congrats, everyone!

Congrats!

Congratulations, Rudders10! Dyranum, please notify him via PM, thank you!

I have. He is active on the forums so unless he misses it (or is asleep 24/7), he should notice.

Last edited:
Wow. Just saw this and don't know what to say. Am still on the forums but mostly lurking these days. Don't have the time I used to :) had a great time playing Carlos andonie though. Want to say thanks for my nomination :) will have to have a think and come back with one myself :)

The thread is now open for nominations. (Please, no iAAR participants this time.)

I nominate Ikarases for his large commenting spree in the HoI3 forums! Yes, he won this AwAARd already, but I feel he deserves it a second time (and, he even went commenting on a V2 AAR, which is, strange...). Congratz Ikar!

Ikarases commenting on a non-HOI3 AAR is indeed praiseworthy, and an excellent choice for the award! Congratulations!

Last edited: