• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats gabor, a well deserved award! And nice presentation, Chris. ;)

Good choice. Congratulations Gabor.

Nice choice. Congratulations Gabor!

;)

It is my pleasure to introduce to you my nominee for the Fan of the Week; the Camerlengo of Cool; the Papabile of Plausibility...

gabor!​
Congratulations, sir.

DILECTI AMICI

TO WRITAARS
MODERATAARS AND LAY READAARS

All of you live every day among those dear to you. But this circle gradually expands. An ever increasing number of people, partly via this forum, come to share in your life, and you yourselves discern the outlines of a communion that unites you with them. This is almost always a community that in some way is made up of different elements. It is differentiated in terms of religion, attitudes, outlooks. Yet this ever supporting community is there to applaud and give credit to your efforts. As it is here.

For all this, I feel the need to write to you, dearly beloved, to share this song of praise with you. From the beginning of my humble service, my thoughts had been on enouraging and inspiring other writaars. And I feel greatly honoured to see my actions recognised and appreciated. I thought of issuing this letter as a means of sharing this celebratory mood with you and an opportunity to express my thanks to my distinguished colleague Chris Taylor, by whose kind words I feel so honoured, and whose work has always been invaluable inspiration for us all.

I impart to all of you my heartfelt Blessing.

'Camerlengo'
gabor

;)

I might be a bit limited in my choice as I'm predominantly a MM player. Yet I believe this commentatoaar is active in other boards too.

As for my aar his prompt, insightful and sharp comments made me stop and think more than once.

And so the Fan of the Week goes to...

...Athalcor!​

Congrats, sir!

Seeing that he's come very close to threatening to kill me if I don't continue Children of the Sun soon, I'm not one to question Athalcor's dedication to AARland! :laugh: Congrats!

I might be a bit limited in my choice as I'm predominantly a MM player. Yet I believe this commentatoaar is active in other boards too.

As for my aar his prompt, insightful and sharp comments made me stop and think more than once.

And so the Fan of the Week goes to...

...Athalcor!​

Congrats, sir!

Thanks a lot. I have read many AARs (especially EU3 - I have been lurking in these forums far before my actual registration). I think that I started with Prawnstar's Audacity.

I would like to thank many authors that drew my attention to PI and entertained me many times - gabor, Prawnstar, EUROO7, Malurous, Duke of Wellington, Alfred Packer, aldriq, morningSIDEr, slan, svip and many others.

As far as it seems, I will have to nominate the next FotW, yes?

E: This is my post no. 2000. Very suitable place for it.

Well done Athalcor. Congrats!

Congrats Athalcor!

I have actually tried to write an AAR once, but it failed due to my lack of skills and time to do that properly. But it actually found some subscribers. So I have decided to nominate one of those people, which comments always warmed my heart a bit ;).

So I have decided to nominate

Nikolai

as the new fan of the week!