• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations, El Pip!

And also to British Imperial.... if I missed you!

Rensslaer

For a reactionary, he's alright. Congrats!

Fan of the Week? Again? This is almost more unexpected than winning it the first time round.

So what's happened since last time? Well out of the four AARs I mentioned 'British interests; British honour; British obligations and Stiff Upper Lip: A Terribly British History appear to have died a death but at least Crossfires and Against all Odds are still going, and going strong I may add.

On BritishImperial's nomination; well considered, polite, and interesting I'll thank him for the first, leave the third to other's judgement and strive to always be the second, even while having vibrant debates with communist revolutionaries like Faeelin. ;)

So I thank you all for your kind comments, heartily recommend Striker475 excellent Past Decisions: Documents from the United States Archives, 1967-1984 and onwards and the still criminally under-commented on The Last Mission by TheExecuter and leave you with my nomination for this week's fan;

I wondered over this one a while, I knew who I wanted to give it to I just wasn't sure if they'd appreciate it! But what the hell here goes; for well thought out and incisive comments that, irregular though they may be, clearly show someone who reads updates then has a mull over them before replying I nominate merrick. He may not comment often but sometimes quality is better than quantity.

Congrats merrick! Nice choice.

I definitely have to agree with you , Pipster on The Last Mission: totally underrated !

Very many congratulations merrick , a fine choice :D

Congratulations merrick :)

This is a great choice. Congrats, Merrick!