• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

Congrats King Richard! How's EUIIIWiki these days?

Being selected to be the fan of the week was great. But, now comes the hard part...picking a new fan of the week. Thinking about the dilemma, maybe the fact that it is so hard to select someone is a testament to the people that subscribe and play the game. I know so many deserving people to be named the fan of the week.

So, with no further stalling I name...drum roll please. I name...

King_Richard_XI as the new Fan of the Week.
I don't think I particularly deserve this award, as there are many far more fanatic fanatics out there than I, but I guess I'll try not to complain too much. :D Thank you for the prestigious award, Mister Range, and can I just say it's as much an honour receiving it from a writAAR such as yourself as it is getting the actual awAARd. :)
Congrats! Good choice.
Thanks! I like to think so too. :p
Never one to pass up a free post, I'll take this congratulations at little more than face value from you. :p
Congrats!
Thanks! :)
Congratulations!
Thank you!
Congrats King_Richard!
Thank you, sir!
Congrats King Richard! How's EUIIIWiki these days?
Thanks! :D Very well, but it wouldn't mind a few more helping hands about the place. ;)

Gratulations King_Richard_XI! :)

Congrats, King_Richard_XI! A very good choice, Range. :D

Congratulations, King_Richard_XI. Well deserved!

Well done King_Richard_XI! Congratulations :)

Congrats King_Richard_XI ! :)
Thanks! :)
Gratulations King_Richard_XI! :)
Hanks! ;)
Congratulaions
Merci beauchickencoup!
Congratulations King_Richard_XI!!!!
Thank you! :)
Congrats, King_Richard_XI! A very good choice, Range. :D
Thanks! Indeed. ;)
Congratulations, King_Richard_XI. Well deserved!
Thanks! You took the words right out of my mouth. :p
Long live the King!
But... the king is dead? :eek:
Well done King_Richard_XI! Congratulations :)
Thanks and thanks! :)
Congratulations!
Thanks! :D
Congratulations!
Thank you! :)
Congrats, King_Richard_XI!
Thanks. :D
Congratulations. You are a very encouraging readAAR to have :)
Thank you, and I appreciate the compliment. :)

Sorry to double post, but I felt it would be messy to put my nominee with my thanks. I find it slightly amusing that my thanks somehow made it to be exactly midnight, GMT - so the ideal time to select a successor to this prestigious awAARd. When I tried to think of who to give it to, my selection was, seemingly, obvious. But as I read through all the congratulations of all the familiar faces in here, I could only realise just how much every single one of you deserves this prize - much more than I did, I'm certain. But to me, as I have a very strong tie to the EU3 Wiki (which, as I cannot tell you enough, needs your help ;)), my original selection remains my decision.

So it is my distinct pleasure, honour, and privilege, to announce that our next Fan of the Week, is, none other than, the incomparable, indefatigable, valiant in all things Wiki;

Junuxx !

Congratulations sir, I hope you wear your crown well. :D