+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 351 FirstFirst ... 128 153 178 203 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 253 278 303 328 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,560 of 7001

Thread: Fan of the Week: The B

54 games registered

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLeviathan: Warships
    The Kings CrusadeMajesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaEUIV: Art of War

gratz!

Dauphinois à la Noix Karaiskandar's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: Warband

Congrats Vesimir !
    Awarded Fan of the Week 10. April 2010
    Awarded the Medal of Services or Knowledge towards the betterment of Canada

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Congratulations, Vesimir!
    Recipient of the 6th ever Irish Shamrock Cookie and a birthday cookie! Thank you King_Richard_XI!

Sir dinofs of Gowin-Fártherr, Duke of Insanity, Lord of Tomfoolery, Spirit of Change, Upsetter of the Status Quo, Reverser of Historical Trends, Defeater of Ming, and All-Around Meddler.

Fan of the week, 1-08-2010!
    WRITAAR OF THE WEEK 23-05-2010!

200k clubHoI AnthologyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiRome: Vae VictisEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Congratulations Vesimir
    EUIII AAR: The lilies of France
    Awarded Best Character Writer of the Week 25. Feb 2007
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week 22. April 2007

HoI2 AAR: Enig og tro til Dovre faller – A Norwegian AAR
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week 25. Sept 2005
    Awarded Weekly AAR Showcase 25. Jan 2006
    Awarded Fan of the Week 26. March 2006, 7. October 2007 and 10. November 2008
    Boer War AAR: Joe’s War- a Boer War AAR

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India CompanyEU3 Complete
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Congratulations Vesimir. Well deserved.
    Fan of the Week 22 February 2010 - Role PlayAAR of the Month March 2014

Indies -The AAR which refuses to sell out. Featured on Weekly AAR Showcase 21 July 2010 (Still writing Episode 4 "A New Hope" - the Flux will be with you)

Marshal Nikolai Fedorovich Vatutin, Chief of Stavka, in Tukhachevsky's Army and the Politburo Admin thread and Update thread.
    Etienne Burke, son of Frederic Burke, Prime Minister of Belgium during the Great War 1904-1907 and son of Edmund Burke, Commerce Minister 1866-1886 and son of Patrice "Bulwark" Burke, Former Chief of Staff of Belgium, Edge of Europe - an interactive AAR of ThunderHawk3
    Adolf von Arnim-Boitzenburg, Proud Imperialist in Sonderweg oder Anderweg - An interactive AAR in the Hohenzollerns megacampaign

Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection

Congrats Vesimir
    I was Sir blsteen, Knight of the Eastern West... in :One Last HurRAAh: A Milanese Empire Interactive AAR:

I was FOTW 11/25/09 and 9/12/10

200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneMajesty II Collection
    Naval War: Arctic CircleSword of the StarsMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Did I miss RGB or something?? Belated Congrats!
    Fantastic choice of Fan as well, may I say. Congrats Vesimir, very well deserved.
    All hail Richard XI, King of the Mod, Grand Duke of Simcity 4, and Tsar of All the Awesomes - The_Shepherd

200k clubEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

Whaaa?

I hope the next time I get the award, someone will tell me about it! Well, thanks to Qorten for informing me I got the award.

Big thanks to all of you and especially to RGB for choosing me as the fan of the week. The award is a total suprise for me as I find myself kind of a grumpy commentor. I'm also honest most of the time, which I thought was a bad thing.

Well, the obvious sucessor would be Enewald cause of his spamming but that's to predictable. So after thinking about for around 5 minutes I've decided that...

Iain Wilson shall be the new Fan of the Week! Iain was a reader of mine AAR from pretty much the beginning and he's a good ol' chap so he deserves it.

Congratulations, Iain!
    Brittania: A Saga of Albion - Hiatus
    AwAARds
    WritAAR of the Week 11/23/09
    Character WritAAR of the Week 03/08/10
    Showcased 24/04/2010
    Favourite CK History Book AAR 07/06/2010 and 01/02/2011

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Congrats Iain!
    Recipient of the 6th ever Irish Shamrock Cookie and a birthday cookie! Thank you King_Richard_XI!

Sir dinofs of Gowin-Fártherr, Duke of Insanity, Lord of Tomfoolery, Spirit of Change, Upsetter of the Status Quo, Reverser of Historical Trends, Defeater of Ming, and All-Around Meddler.

Fan of the week, 1-08-2010!
    WRITAAR OF THE WEEK 23-05-2010!

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultFor The GloryEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Definitely congratulations, Iain. Been too long to finally receive this nod. You've been a fan for quite some time.
    Northumberland Lives - new AAR for EUIV

And check out the Guess the Author thread - back and active!

The fAARq & Forum Rules
    Find all my AARs listed in The Ink Well

Visit my blog at Hear the Hurd

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Congratulations!
    On-hold: Mamma Mia! The AAR
    Completed: Europe is our dancefloor | The Shortest Road to Damascus | No Iron, One Lion, Maybe Zion
    Tintero

The July AARlander is out now, no excuse not to read it: Thread | PDF | iBooks

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Congrats, Iain!

I know I always look forward to one of his posts. The man writes pretty well, too.
    "That which does not kill me, has made a grave tactical error." - Jerry Pournelle

Seven AARs and a picture, too: Director's Inkwell

54 games registered

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLeviathan: Warships
    The Kings CrusadeMajesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaEUIV: Art of War

(...)

Gratz Iain Wilson!

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3
    Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Blog Entries
    Congrats, Iain! Well deserved!

(also - no worries, Enewald. I'm pretty sure more than a couple of dozen writAARs are happy you're active around the forum).
    The Russia Megacampaign - See my other work at my Inkwell

A YeAAR's Education - Rurikovich in Crusader Kings 1066-1393

From Rus to Russia - Kiev in EU3 1393-1836 - Get the Loading Screen Pack - Weekly Showcased AAR, 6/6/09 and 7/7/10 - WritAAr of the Week, 27/7/10 - Ambitions are denied and tasks appointed - Check out the first installment of the Medieval Atlas!

Duke of Bonbon, and also Chevalier Grand Croix of the Ordre Militaire du Saint Christophe.

Rome GoldWarlock: Master of the ArcanePride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight

congrats Iain ... keep commenting ... anyone who can introduce Irn Bru into a Rus CK AAR gets my vote
    Remember, whatever the question, the answer on 18 September is Yes ...

Dauphinois à la Noix Karaiskandar's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: Warband

Congrats Iain Wilson !
    Awarded Fan of the Week 10. April 2010
    Awarded the Medal of Services or Knowledge towards the betterment of Canada

HoI Anthology

Congrats
    Olaus's death always brings me happiness. 21

- However....it seems the only guy more popular for scanning now than me is Steed - Jinnai
    - Let me also say that Steed is one paranoid bastard..., well, I can't really blame Steed - Zoston

Patron Saint of Suenik Iain Wilson's Avatar
    Deus VultFor The GloryRome Gold

Blog Entries
    Wow - this is COMPLETELY unexpected! Thanks very much Ves (and thanks to all of you for saying nice things)!

Some of you will have noticed that I've been a bit on the absent side from AAR Land recently (damn you real life!) but I'll take this award as an excuse to get back into the fray, do some updates to my AARs, and find a worthy successor for this award!
    ~~ My Current AARs ~~
    The Sleeper - an EU3 Narrative
    These Oranjes Are Not For Eating - Fun and Games in the Orange Free State
    Favourite Comedy Victoria AAR: Q1 10 Q2 10 Q3 10 Q4 10 Q1 11 Best Character Writer: 28th Feb 10; 5th Jul 10 WritAAR of the Week: 6th Mar 10
    For AARs past and present please visit my Ink Well

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Deus VultEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    LegioMagickaEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuSword of the Stars
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Congrats Iain! I'm happy to see you get it.
    Read my Cuzco MEIOU AAR Children of the Sun! (ongoing)
    AARland Choice AwAARd: EU Gameplay Q1 & Q2 2011, Weekly AAR Showcase 17-10-2010,

Follow Gentlemen in Germany - a Brunswick AAR! (ongoing)

Participating in 1001 Sultans - A Jalayirids Succession AAR (ongoing)

WritAAR of the Week 24-5-2011, Fan of the Week 3-12-2009 & 15-1-2012
    Speed - A Castille (mini-?)AAR (finished)
    Took part in the HT Succession Game (finished)

HoI Anthology

Nice win for the MK Dons too last night.
    Olaus's death always brings me happiness. 21

- However....it seems the only guy more popular for scanning now than me is Steed - Jinnai
    - Let me also say that Steed is one paranoid bastard..., well, I can't really blame Steed - Zoston

+ Reply to Thread