• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks WelshDude!

Alright, the week's gone and it's time to pass the torch, again. After reading here and there I chose this guy, and let me tell you, he's everywhere!
So, King50000 stand up and take a bow! You're the new FOTW!

Congrats!

Congrats King!

Well done, congratulations King50000!

Congrats, King50000! :)

I just wanted to say that, although I'm relatively new to the AAR domain, I've definitely appreciated the feedback given by both Mr Santiago. and King50000 on my first attempt at an AAR and I wanted to congratulate them both on their respective (and well deserved) accolades here. Nicely done chaps!

Ok, it has been another week and so time for a new FOTW. It was a tough choice but the fan I have chosen also seems to follow many AARs and I dont think he has been awarded for it. So I present to you your new FOTW, FinnishFish!! Congratulations!!

Ah, congratulations to one of my favorites, FinnishFish! :D

I rather rarely post in these threads but when it's possible to see some blue-and-white flags I'll do it :D

Congratulations Suomalainen Kala :D

For those who didn't guess, it's the translation into Finnish

Congrats on FotW! :) The Raaage! regulars deserve this sort of acclaim sometimes. ;)

Thank you all!! :D
---------------------------
But since another week has passed, it's my time to choose the new FotW ^^.
This guy has really supported every AAR i have ever commented or stuff like that... So yeah...
I present you the new FotW: Loki100 !!!
Congratulations !!! :p