• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wonderful choice, he sure is a great fan.

Congratulations J. Passepartout :)

Thanks, Director, and everyone who commented. I want that plane delivered to my house by Wednesday. I'm at a loss as to what to say in my speech... so, I will get out there, pick my successor, and sit on his name until next week.

A really excellent choice! You've earned it, J. Passepartout ...

*aside, to everyone else* In case you need proof that this fellow is a great reader to have, I have a great J. Passepartout story. My detective AAR went on sabbatical for a month recently, and with three or four days left to go he tracked me down outside the forum and informed me that my presence was urgently required to help solve the AAR's mystery, and would I please report back to duty. I was fairly shocked, and gratified, and also a little ashamed to realize I was going to forget to return on time.

So here's to J. Passepartout, the kind of fan everyone ought to have :cool: *raises glass*

Congratulations J. Passepartout ! ! :cool:

Congrats J. Passepartout, very well deserved! :) Anyone who has slogged through so many of my AARs deserves compensation!

Congratulations, Passepartout. I've seen your comments far and wide and you're also good for insight, when needed (thanks for the Congress-admitting-new-states-in-the-US explanation over in Director's AAR). Well deserved, indeed. :)

An awesome choice for this week's fan. JP keeps many of us cool around here!

Congrats J. Passepartout! :)

Congratulations, J. Passepartout :)

Excellent choice!

Congratulations, J. Passpartout!

Rensslaer

Well done, J.Passepartout. I can't even remember when I first saw you roaming AARs to comment, encourage and criticize. I guess I was to young to remember. :rolleyes:

"Passepartout"? "Passepartout"? Wait a minute... No wonder why I find you reading AARs just about anywhere I poke my nose. :p

An excellent choice! :cool:

joe

Congratulations J. Passepartout!

Another week, another fan.

Congratulations, TheExecutor.

img_jcol_spirit_fan.jpg

Congrats TheExecutor! :) Though every time you name is mentioned god kills a kitten :p .