• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well thank you for this one! Never thought I'd be called fan of the week so this was rather surprising to get.

@Enewald: Surprised no one's asked that yet, but its rather simple, my username pretty much is this: T (initial of my first name), nick (part of my middle name), 0225 (birthday).

Really, never? I see you commenting on AARs often enough, and if you comment on AARs often enough and for long enough then being named Fan of the Week at some point is all but inevitable. Congrats. :)

0-2-25? :D

Congrats T!

More like 02 month 25 day & ?? for the year ;)

Tanzhang (譚張) said:
Really, never?

Guess it just never really crossed my mind tbh. I've just been commenting a lot more recently due to having a lot of time on my hands :)

Congratulations, tnick0225! It's definitely well deserved.

Also belated congrats to everyone I missed since the last time I posted.

Thank you once again to everyone.

Well it's about that time again and figured I since I'm up and online at the moment I should nominate someone.

I've been seeing him pop up more and more in different AARs, in mine and various others, and seems like he's pretty much everywhere in different forums and commenting as well as working on another new AAR of his own creation. So who am I speaking of?

GreatUberGeek

So congrats and keep up the good work on commenting! :)

A superb choice, congratulations GreatÜberGeek! :)

I'm also joining the crowd with congratulations! :)