• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yup, congrats to Finland :)

Wow thanks for everyone and for Belgiumruler for the award but I have a question, I'm going to vacation on Thursday so I probably can't post on Sunday so how will I choose the next one?

I suppose you could do it before you leave, and then a mod will note down the next winner as having received the award on the Sunday to keep things coherent.

Congrats, tate43!

Just pick someone and write down the post you'd like to announce your choice with and send it to me by PM and I'll post it for you next Sunday.

Hienosti, congrats! :D

Congrats Tate43. And a belated congrats to Belgiumruler.

tate43 said:
I don't have a lot of time to write but I would like to nominate BarrosRodrigues for the next fan of the week because in my opinion he gives very good tips on what you could do on other peoples AARs on HoI 3 forum and does good AARs himself. He also makes LPs like the Finnish world conquest (just ended) and Nationalist China (just started).
Thank you for everyone for the congrats and congratulations for BarrosRodrigues keep up the good work.

-Tate43

Congrats, BarrosRodrigues!

He just beat the game. And I also agree on that he gives good tips on "how to game the game" or more subtly "how to maximize one's performance in HoI 3". Congrats from me too!

P.S. I guess the award won't get from HoI circles anytime soon :D