• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats Machiavellian!

Congratulations, Machiavellian!

I PM'd Machiavellian some time ago, and we haven't heard from him. He's been around -- unless I'm mistaken his profile says he's posted recently. Anybody know an alternative way to reach him?

Rensslaer

I PM'd Machiavellian yesterday but haven't had a reply nor has he posted here. I'll give a go ahead to pick a new winner first come, first serve on Sunday if he hasn't announced a new winner by then.

Congrats to Machiavellian. He probably doesn't check his PM often. I usually don't either and it is easy to miss.

Feel free, anyone, to post a new winner of the Fan of the Week award. Do remember to notify your choice. First come, first serve.

I'm going to take the opportunity to honor Lord Durham as Fan of the Week.

LD has been around forever. Pretty much forever, anyway, as far as the forums go.

He has been a significant pillar of this forum since the very beginning. He's been an inspiring and accomplished author, here and elsewhere, and has been very involved in encouraging other authors, also here and elsewhere. More than once I've seen him try to engage young authors here on the forums to write outside the forums, for publications, or even novels, etc. He's provided tools, etc., to find the right venue.

LD hasn't been honored with this award since 2008, and I'm actually pretty amazed he wasn't honored several times before and after that. But he's definitely deserving. He's quite a standout.

Lord Durham has been busy with his own things for a while -- an incredible variety of writing assignments, paid and unpaid, for a variety of formats. If you haven't read his work, here or elsewhere -- the Free Company stories are legend! -- you should seek them out.

But LD has recently come back and begun commenting and being a fan again, just as he always has. So please congratulate Lord Durham, Fan of the Week and Pillar of the Forum! :)

Rensslaer

Legendary choice for sure, congratulations Lord Durham!

VERY well deserved! :)

Very good choice! AARland would be much less interesting, engaging and inspiring if it weren't for Lord Durham. Many congrats, LD!

Nice to see you back again Lord Durham.