• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

Congratz merrick!

Congratulations, El Pip and Merrick!

Rensslaer

I nominate merrick. He may not comment often but sometimes quality is better than quantity.
Fan of the Week? Well, first thank-you El Pip and thank-you to everyone who has commented.

I actually feel a bit embarassed about this since I comment so little these days - I'm literally down to following about 3-4 AARs - so for everyone whose work I haven't commented on, my apologies and no insult was intended. I'd like to blame circumstances - a new job in January seriously cut down on my free time and the Free Company has been getting most of my forum attention - but the truth is I'm just lazy. Far too often I think "I liked that - I should tell the author so" or "I wonder what's going on there" - and then never get on with actually posting. Something I urge all of you not to emulate!

Now to actually read some AARs and come up with some recommendations and a worthy nominee for next week.

Oh, and a final thanks to Lord Durham for tipping me off about the award, otherwise I might never have thought to look at this thread.

OK. First up, I would like to apologise for keeping everyone waiting - I'm afraid I simply lost track of the schedule. (Where does the time go these days, anyway?). And secondly, I would like to apologise again to all the great fans and commentatAARs out there whose efforts I have overlooked.

That said, I would like to get on with the happier business of passing on the the FotW title to someone who has been a frequent and supportive commentator in three of the very best AARs on the forum - Pippy's Butterfly Effect; Atlantic Friend's Crossfires and Director's A Special Providence.

Please, everyone, show your appreciation for Vann the Red.

Very many congratulations my friend, it is well earned.

And congratulations to all the others who have won this most wonderful of awards since I last posted

Excellent choice. Congrats, VtR!:D

Ah yes, Vann the Red. Always ready with insightful comments (if I may presume that his comments in other AARs mirror those he makes in A Special Providence). Congratulations, sir! :)
THIS!

Congrats to Fantastic Fan Vann!

turbofan_engine.jpg