• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hehe, demokratickid has taken your hand and thrust you into the spotlight, The_Guiscard. Now it is almost obligatory that you have to read more AARs :p

Welcome to the fanclub, no pun intended.

Congratulations, The_Guiscard. I have indeed noticed your eyes on more AARs and that makes a great fan. Combine that with the work you've done to bring together those in the CK Jerusalem AAR and this is most deserved!

Well done , sir :D Congrats !

Congratulations.

Congratulations!

Now this is truly and indeed an award I would have never ever thought of winning. Thank you very much, demokratickid.

I accept this award most humbly. There are a lot of great fans out there who go to great pains to comment on many, many AARs, and while I try to do my share of reading and commenting, both out of genuine interest and the desire to show the writAARs my appreciation, I get in less of both than I’d like to. I consider myself primarily a writAAR and only then a commenter, but there are other writAARs out there who balance these pursuits far better than I do and get a far better job done at the latter than I manage – the previous awardee, for instance.

To the many writAARs’ whose work I have enjoyed – you know who you are from the comments I left in your threads, folks –, I’d like to offer my thanks for the enjoyment they have given me, and to the many, many more whom I haven’t found the time to read, I offer my apologies. There’s just too much here for a busy lifestyle like mine.

Oh, yes, and one more thing. Demokratickid – no use trying to ingratiate yourself with me, I still hate Ireland, Awake! ;)

A slightly belated congratulations for being FotW.

Well done The_Guiscard!

Before I move on to nominate my successor, I’d like to once again thank demokratickid for passing this award on to me, and the well-wishers for their kind felicitations.

My successor is somebody who I do encounter very frequently as commenter in many different threads in several of AARland’s subfora, and even though this ample activity would be enough by itself to single him out as dedicated fan and worthy awardee, there is also something singular he has done as commenter of my own AAR. He was not reading along right from the beginning, but when he did finally catch up he went to the pains of posting a rather lengthy analysis of all the major characters in Furor Normannicus, something that did eventually spark a very fine discussion of their natures. This is more of a contribution one has any right to expect from a reader and it stands out from the mainstay of comments. For this, and for his feedback to many authAARs at large, I nominate

Eams

as Fan of the Week.​

My fondest congratulations to you, Eams.

Congrats , Eams :D