• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations indeed.

Congratulations Comagoosie! Well deserved indeed!

What a great choice! Thanks for all you are doing for the Rome forum and being such a great fan all over the place, comagoosie. Very much deserved.

Congrats!

A bit belated, but still a congrats to the last winner Enewald and of course congrats to Comagoosie. A big thanks to your support to my AAR and a well deserved win.

Congratulations Comagoosie! :D

comagoosie said:
Are you wondering how I choose my username? If not I do have some nicknames around here.

Coma
Comma
Goose
Goosie
Stupid

Yes, I am wondering how you came up with your nickname, stupid ;) :D

Congratulations Comagoosie! :cool:

And your nickname sounds like it means a communist goose :D

Veldmaarschalk said:
Yes, I am wondering how you came up with your nickname, stupid ;) :D
:rofl: :rofl:

might as well explain everything. Here is an excerpt from my canonization.
It was way back in 4th grade. Pokemon was all the rage back then. In Spanish class our teacher told us to create an alien and name it. So went about designing my alien as a Pokemon, named Golem, or along the lines. After creating it I couldn't figure out what to name it, so I named it after what we [had just] learned in English, commas! Except I couldn't spell, and I liked mud (goo), and I don't why I had the "she" [(I wasn't really into girls back then.) Put them together and you get commagoosie!]
Coma - first half of my name
Comma - how the first part suppose to be pronounced
Goose - from the phrase silly goose. I guess people think I am funny :rolleyes:
Goosie - 2nd half of my name