• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Agent Oranje! Congratulations! :D

And congratulations, Kenneth, too! Sorry I've been distracted.

Oranje Verzet is all over the place. Great choice!

Rensslaer

Oranje V, a worthy winner of this award.

Thanks kenneth for the award, i am not worthy, i am not worthy!

Lately I havent been able to read as much as I would have wanted, so this is quite a surprise to me. Nonetheless I still try to follow my favorite writers. These are the likes of Singleton Mosby with his innovative and creative projects, but also kenneth with his humor and action packed style, but also legends as 2Coats, Yogi and many more that i cant even mention now. And still my favorite AAR has to be Fortune favors the bold by prussiablue. A piece that I have been able to follow from the beginning and that in it is kind is of pure excellence.

So therefore I would just like to thank the writers for bringing such brilliant pieces on the world wide web for me to read. It is a pleasure to read, so please continue.

Cheers again

Belated congrats, Oranje Verzet!

Veldmaarschalk said:
Oranje Boven, Oranje Boven, Leve Oranje Verzet !

Congratulations Oranje Verzet
:rofl:

We Dutchies rule the world.

OV congrats and thanks for all the support! :cool:

Way to go OV! :)

Oranje Verzet said:
Thanks kenneth for the award, i am not worthy, i am not worthy!

Lately I havent been able to read as much as I would have wanted, so this is quite a surprise to me. Nonetheless I still try to follow my favorite writers. These are the likes of Singleton Mosby with his innovative and creative projects, but also kenneth with his humor and action packed style, but also legends as 2Coats, Yogi and many more that i cant even mention now. And still my favorite AAR has to be Fortune favors the bold by prussiablue. A piece that I have been able to follow from the beginning and that in it is kind is of pure excellence.

So therefore I would just like to thank the writers for bringing such brilliant pieces on the world wide web for me to read. It is a pleasure to read, so please continue.

Cheers again

You are more worthy than i was :)

The location points that you don't get to read that much anymore :p Singleton Mosby is the best writer in his style :)
Wouldn't call my style so humorous, i mostly take recycled jokes, but thank you anyway.
The legends, the legends. They always daunt me.
Fortune Favors the Brave is pretty good too.

Congratulations Oranje Verzet! ! :D

don't forget to name your successor! ! :cool:

GhostWriter said:
Congratulations Oranje Verzet! ! :D

don't forget to name your successor! ! :cool:
Good point

So I will now name my successor.

Someone who has been away for a while, but now has return into the spotlight. He has contributed to the AARland in many ways and for that should be rewarded as Fan. He could give more comments to AARs, but lets just say he is picky in the AARs he wishes to comment on. Without further adieu i present the Fan of the Week:

anonymous4401

fan6al.th.jpg

anonymous4401 congratulations and welcome back. This is for your fanhood and support of the AARland, congrats.

Congratulations, anonymous4401! :)

A most wise choice indeed, Oranje V and thank you for your kind compliment and support.

anonymous4401, the fan is yours... :)