• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
stnylan ?!?

Why has he become Fan of the Week ?
Just because he made a post in one AAR he ....oh wait he makes posts in every AAR but that still doesn't......oh wait he makes constructive posts in every AAR :rofl:

Congratulations stnylan for winning this awAARd this week, if one deserves it it is you !

#6 I believe and if ever one deserved such recognition, it is you sir. Congratulations, my friend. An exemplary fan!

Congratulations stynlan! :) Is there any AAR you don't comment on? :p

Congratulations. Truly deserved.

Congratulations, Stnylan! Again!

But this is no cliche -- everyone knows your fanship is true!

And check this out!

Backfire said:
I probe around this forum form time to time and it's nice to see the tradition I started is still alive :).
Great to hear from you, Backfire!

It's a fine tradition, and I'm glad to see you're still paying attention.

Rensslaer

Backfire said:
I probe around this forum form time to time and it's nice to see the tradition I started is still alive :).
Woah! A blast from the past! :)

Congrats Lewis! Well deserved, as always. I'm starting to think we should rename this award. :D

Congrats stnylan, very much deserved! I don't understand where you get all the time to read and comment almost every single AAR in AARland.

Congrats, my friend! Definitely well deserved! I always appreciate seeing your comments in my AARs! :cool:

And I agree with Lord Durham that we should rename this awAARd. It should now be known as the "Stnylan Award"! :cool:

Congratulations stynlan ! ! :D

aye, coz1, this is number six ! ! :cool:

each and every one well deserved ! ! :: nods ::

Congratulations stnylan, you deserve it more than anyone on these forums.

Whenever I try to express my appreciation in an AAR, stnylan's is the example I would most like to emulate. Thoughtful, incisive, supportive... and everywhere. Dude, seriously, you have a team of people who all use your name, right? :D

Congratulations, Lewis. Whether 6 times or 60, well deserved is well deserved.

Well done stnylan! I always see your name as one of the first posts in a new AAR (Including mine... thanks!) and you help to keep old writers motivated and to plant the seeds of motivation in the new writers.