• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations coz1! You definitely deserve it. You've always been a constant fan of my aars (though not always deserving myself. ;) )

Very many congratulations my friend, and congratulations also to TheSwert and others who have been awarded this most important of awards since I last passed this way.

Always one of my favorite fans, from literally my first days of AAR writing!

Congratulations, Coz1 -- great choice!

Rensslaer

Congratulations

Thanks again for your kind words. I've certainly enjoyed my week as Fan. I only wish I could do more reading right now. Today, however, it is time to pass the fan on to another worthy recipient. I've noticed this individual trying to get around to several AARs across the game spectrum. And he does so even while writing his own. This is the first time he's been honored with this nod and it is entirely deserving. I give you -

volksmarschall​

Congratulations, sir! This is very much deserved. :)

Nice choice. Congratulations volksmarschall :)

*Takes off hat in suprise!*

Thanks all and thank you coz1 for this rather unexpected honor! True it is, I've browsing all around AARland in hopes of finding some good reads or games, as I have. I have had a little extra time on my hands lately so I wanted to get to another of my favorite things to do, read. With many great AARs out there, I have only managed to find a selected few ammount, of those all are very good. I honestly don't know how some of you guys out there can keep up with more than 20, I struggle to keep up with let alone 10. As our teachers used and always will say, "The only way to become a better reader and writer, is to read and write yourself." This I must agree with 100%. These forums have many good reads that I enjoy and older ones that I'm reading out of pleasure (like Into the West and "Sorry, but your not the only one..."). Anyways, thanks everyone! I'm sure I'll discover more gems out there in the future.

Always out there,

- volks.

Well earned. Congratulations!